I topped my plant on threw different grow sites. The main grow site turned into 3 tops and 2 of the side branches are just 2 tops. I want to top the rest of the grow sites and turn them into 30 or more grow sites all together. Is it possible? How many tops has any ever reach with out the plant going threw so much stress that it wont hermie? I noticed most of the new growth is uneven when I topped other branches, is that saying its enough or is that normal? I plan on topping the grow sites that I already topped also. How many should I do at a time? Any info would be great thanks :thumb:

Main grow site with 3 tops and 2 nodes each. I want them to have 12 all together
IMG_0185_1_1.JPG

Grow sites after topping, there uneven. Is this normal?
IMG_0187_1_.JPG
IMG_0188_1_1.JPG

After topping the whole plant It will have 35 tops. Then I plan on topping the side branches once those grow out. Another month of veg ahead of me
IMG_0189_1_1.JPG

Are you planning a Scrog ?? I've read that you shouldn't top more than 20 percent at any given time. Too much shock to the plant. I don't think it would be an issue as long as you have enough room to spread out those grow sites once they start to bud. Your plants are looking good.

Are you planning a Scrog ?? I've read that you shouldn't top more than 20 percent at any given time. Too much shock to the plant. I don't think it would be an issue as long as you have enough room to spread out those grow sites once they start to bud. Your plants are looking good.

Yea i removed the scrog for now until my other plants catch up. I plan on vegging for 2 months to get the best out of each plant. Doing things gradually. while im topping im fattening the branches up by add molasses, camg+ and sooner adding sweets raw to the mix. So theyll be thick enough to hold what ever comes there way during flowering. Thanks im being real patient with them. I like looking at them grow. If you think only 20%, would that be at a time though? And then let it heel and then do another 20%? Thats what i was planning ion doin threw out the 2 months

Back
Top Bottom