180W Super Lemon Haze Grow - Lots of Pics!

4" seems a little close for only the 3rd week of flower.

The latter half I've seen them near touching

Is it a one watt or three watt model? I'd say at least 6" at this age but lower is more intense - if they can handle it

Again - just my opinion.
It's a one watt model. The first model of the Jumbo. SO FAR the plant is showing no signs of bleaching. I'll most likely just let her go and whatever happens I'll just chalk it up to my... "education" :)
Mike, I have never seen bud rot but if you do have to trash part of that bud you'll still have PLENTY of the frostiest stuff I think I ever saw. Looks like it's made of glass dust. .V.:welldone:

LMFAO a snow storm thats a good one. WTF are you feeding her? She looks SICK-In a good way though lol :). How far along are you into flowering?

Would someone with with an illustrator program repost the pic with the area in question circled or with an arrow pointing to it? I'd appreciate it because I don't know what I'm to be looking for. Thanks, in advance. Also, Mike, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider making the world's first AWESOME LED PC grow case! Ju-can-do-eeet!

Would someone with with an illustrator program repost the pic with the area in question circled or with an arrow pointing to it? I'd appreciate it because I don't know what I'm to be looking for. Thanks, in advance. Also, Mike, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider making the world's first AWESOME LED PC grow case! Ju-can-do-eeet!

right here. look in the middle, see how it kinda looks like red mold or something. I am hoping its just the camera angle and it looks that way.

DSC023382.JPG

Hey Mike, man, I sincerely hope that your sponsoring this site, engaging in two-way communication with the members, and running this grow journal translates directly into increased sales for you. Because you're sure providing us with a triple-service by doing so. Allowing the poor (or thrifty) among us to learn about LEDs and to see how a good one performs without having to spend the money first, providing us with entertainment, and... Uhh... I got there and forgot #3, lol, but thanks for all of them.

I saw Mikes plant last night, no bud rot it's just the pick. It is a crazy mutated creature that needs to put to death! Execution by fire!:bongrip:

I saw Mikes plant last night, no bud rot it's just the pick. It is a crazy mutated creature that needs to put to death! Execution by fire!:bongrip:

Great news. Figured it was so.

Smoke Her! Smoke the hell out of her!

Great grow mike. And I second TorturedSoul's appreciation. If/when I purchase an LED it will be your products for sure. You have been transparent in your science and an honest entrepreneur. I hope your sales reflect it.

Thanks again.

:peace::rollit:

Wow I cant thank you all enough for the awesome comments and great support.. If it wasnt for you guys and a lot of people that have been helping me along the way I would not be here right now. THANK YOU!!!!

It seems you are simply reaping what you have sown, mike my friend.

Everybody around here speaks highly of you , your service, and the led units you sell.

I think we are all just glad to have you on board, showing, informing, and joining into concersation.

Much respect bro!

-go

Whether or not it's mold? Sure, but you don't WANT to have to wait until harvest to do so. Mold is not a static phenomenon - it tends to grow/spread if ignored. If it is on a plant/bud and you catch it early you can often remove the contaminated parts and (if you get all of it) end up harvesting a healthy plant. Otherwise you might end up with a harvest that makes you cry as you carry it out to the trash.

gZus Zombie said it was a picture artifact.

Would love to see more pics of it

Usually these are an inside out problem. If any doubt I'd suggest a biopsy

This plant is too magnificent to risk ;)

I'd love to see the strip at harvest as well - Is this two cola tops that have grown together?

Back
Top Bottom