180W Super Lemon Haze Grow - Lots of Pics!

gZus Zombie said it was a picture artifact.

Would love to see more pics of it

Usually these are an inside out problem. If any doubt I'd suggest a biopsy

This plant is too magnificent to risk ;)

I'd love to see the strip at harvest as well - Is this two cola tops that have grown together?

It is two cola tops that grew together. On closer inspection the "fused" section split and over night the inside where the split is dried. I haven't seen that before but I've never dealt with this type of mutation. There is no mold though.
Anyone ever had this happen? The only dry part is where the split is. The rest of the bud is fine. Or at least it was yesterday, I haven't seen Mike today yet.

Yeah its def not mold just a bunch of hairs and thc packed in in one area.. Ill be taking the last set of pictures today and ill get a few of the spot in question to give you guys a better idea of whats going on.

Ill be chopping here down on wednesday which will mark the 12th week. The trics are about 40/60 amber at this point and Ive been flushing her for the past 8 days.

Ill post the pics in a few hours.

Yeah its def not mold just a bunch of hairs and thc packed in in one area.. Ill be taking the last set of pictures today and ill get a few of the spot in question to give you guys a better idea of whats going on.

Ill be chopping here down on wednesday which will mark the 12th week. The trics are about 40/60 amber at this point and Ive been flushing her for the past 8 days.

Ill post the pics in a few hours.

:yahoo: cant wait.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh anticipation building!!!!!!!!!!

Glad all is well mike!! You have lots of experience with that strain??

-go-

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh anticipation building!!!!!!!!!!

Glad all is well mike!! You have lots of experience with that strain??

-go-

Nope, this is my first time with the SLH.. There is definitely a lot of room for improvement.. So far I feel that whatever the results are going to be I could at least double in my next go around.

After I see how she smokes Ill decide weather or not I will stick with the SLH but so far the plan is to dial in this strain..

:thanks::roorrip:

Damn you Soniq. You're like the bookies that pick the spread perfectly. I've been sitting here stoned for 10 minutes writing and deleting 4.19 or 4.21 :)

Gonna err on the side of good karma.

4.21 is my guess.

Damn you Soniq. You're like the bookies that pick the spread perfectly. I've been sitting here stoned for 10 minutes writing and deleting 4.19 or 4.21 :)

Gonna err on the side of good karma.

4.21 is my guess.

lol

Well thank you all for sticking around.. Heres the last set of pictures before I chop her down... I couldnt help it I had to take her outside for a min and snap some pics.. Enjoy!!!

DSC023983.JPG

DSC023973.JPG

DSC02395.JPG

DSC023921.JPG

DSC023912.JPG

DSC023822.JPG

DSC023811.JPG

DSC023802.JPG

DSC023792.JPG

DSC023782.JPG

DSC024001.JPG

DSC024032.JPG

DSC024071.JPG

DSC024082.JPG

DSC024292.JPG

DSC024411.JPG

DSC02445.JPG

DSC024671.JPG

DSC024702.JPG

thanks for all the high guesses but I honestly dont think Ill get over 4 z's maybe 3 or possibly 4.. but then again im not that good on guessing dry weight.. if I hit 3 z's i will definitely be happy and extremely happy if i hit anything over that.. we'll see!!!

Back
Top Bottom