1K 5x5 Sunhut Med Grow

hello transplant,
yeah me too !!! been here 27 yrs it grows on ya, then ya wash off the mold and do another yr !!!!!!
great looking LST job ive got 2 pinned down in my current grow, didnt get to the other 7 oh well ill get em next round.
ill be watching :grinjoint:

Welcome to my grow!

Bah! still having camera issues, But I got one out of it.
Starting at the bottom left going clockwise:
Violet Delight, Blackberry kush, Williams Wonder, Aurora Indica, Shiskaberry,
and the Shiskaberry at day 38
101_1255.JPG

Sorry I havn't been updating.. It's CHOPTOBER! and I've been busy!
But here is a pic from the 10th.
Clockwise from bottom left: Blackberry Kush, Williams Wonder, Aurora Indica,
Carnival, Shiskaberry, and Violet Delight in the center.
Group_Pic_10-10-10.jpg

BurmeseKush: wow, they look great. Good job keeping them even at the tops. I would love to have plants like that. How many days in flower?

Thanks. that pic was from day 29..they're now at day 47
Sorry for the late response.. I thought my journal was "Dead"

I ended up having too much stress from an OC+ issue (NEVER USE OC+ IT MUTATES PLANTS!)..
the Williams Wonder and Violet Delight hermied, the Carnival was way too stressed to finish.. so those got chopped a couple of days after the last pic. I ran outa meds so I had to chop the Blackberry Kush at 6 weeks (Bleh)
I have the Shiskaberry and Aurora indica still going.. but looking like crap none the less. I have no desire to post pics of shyt plants... but my journal is'nt viewed much anyways lol.

The next 6 are prepared and will be put in as soon as the last 2 are pulled.

Thanks. that pic was from day 29..they're now at day 47
Sorry for the late response.. I thought my journal was "Dead"

I ended up having too much stress from an OC+ issue (NEVER USE OC+ IT MUTATES PLANTS!)..

High Transplant, so what exactly happened with the OC+? Last I saw:

Group_Pic_10-22-10.JPG

your girls were looking great.

I'm just wondering, cause all my plants have at least some OC+. I had some issues with high temps, but now that it's cooler, the OC+ seems to work like it's supposed to.

:peace:

All the ones that had OC+ showed signs of mutated leaves in places, Stunted growth, and all the fan leaves fried. so I harvested what I could and The buds are harsh & have a horrible aftertaste. I do not have this many issues with my reg nutes. My temps are day 78°F and nights 67°F, I do not believe I was at too high of temps.

My friend had an OC+ next to his reg nute sched plant.. the OC+ did the same as it did in my grow. he dumped his OC+ plant and is keeping his reg nutes.

Hi Transplant

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom