1st Afghani CFL Grow - Pics - Advice Welcome

Yes thats what im referring to. The terepins control the smell pinine lemonine ect. When you give a flush you are clearing the plant. When you cure you turn some of the molecules psychoactive and it will give a better stronger high as opposed to smoking it right after a 4 or 5 day dry. When you fast dry you destroy those terepins because like moisture terepins evaporate. So when you harvest next crop do this about 20 minutes prior to lights on and notice the difference.

Hey all well the last grows pictures are gone (r.I.p old phone) I have the HTC m8 now I really like this phone. The total dry weight after all the issues and a early harvest came out to 20gs. I was going to reveg her so I left a few buds on her. I was going to do a two part harvest so moved her outside. Within three days she was all brown and shriveled up. The Texas heat this summer was terrible.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom