1st Afghani CFL Grow - Pics - Advice Welcome

Well it enjoy it my friend. Glad to of helped. That sucks about the laptop my advice get a desktop haha. I hate laptops

Hello Trisha. Welcome to the forums I hope you enjoy it here. Have you grown or are you thinking of growing? This is one of the best sources on the net lots of intelligent growers here.

IMG_20140723_201516_039.jpg
IMG_20140723_201516_039.jpg
IMG_20140723_201546_671.jpg
IMG_20140723_201617_126.jpg
IMG_20140723_201617_126.jpg
IMG_20140723_201803_475.jpg
IMG_20140723_201812_144.jpg

I said the same thing ha yeah everything seems to be pretty fine. I solved my bug problem from before by adding a 60w incandescent for heat to help the soil dry and it got rid of the little flying critters.
I just wanted what others thought about harvesting and whether or not it was too early. Hah today made exactly 7weeks from when she showed her sex.

You could and get a nice high but I wouldnt just yet. Ideally you only want to harvest to early if there is problems developing. Not all strains have the same harvesting timeframe. In addition the 2 weeks of preflowering dont count towards harvest time. You start the count once the flowers show and that is why not every plant can be harvested the same day ideally since they wont all be showing the same day.If you wait longer you will be rewarded with a better high. So it is up to you.

See it was hard being patient in the beginning but then it got easy now waiting is like torture. The smell hits me like in old cartoons where. The smell would lift them off their feet and take them to it

The old steam from a hot pie forming fingers ordering you to come hither huh. Yeah. Hey at least you are almost done.Not only am I out and have been for over a month or smoked since but I dont even have any growing sadly and it pisses me off. I wanted some ready to smoke every sunday to watch football but if I dont get to start soon I wont have anything until the playoffs.

ashpac you are very correct but not in this case. He is so close to harvest it wont even have time to hermie. Although you did lose that days worth of night cycle since it reverts and does confuse the hormones as if they are saying what the hell is going on oh light guess it is daytime. Then hey where did the light go well I better hold off on night cycle thinking since it might come back. If any of that made sense. Well see you later on.

Are you going to grow further when this crop is done based on help you receive here ? Have you leart more during this grow to apply to future grows? You arent on very much its why I ask

Well i will be there when you start the next journal.

Thanks smokerjoe you've been a lot of help through my grow. I took a stalk if for a test I quick dried it with my Xbox in a darkened McDonald cup I opened it occasionally to let the moisture out.
I also had a question to why the smell left after I flushed the plant the other day it seemed to lose its smell.
A little came back but only a little. What is that?

It should come back if you cure it well probably not since you fast dried it. It just depends on when you harvest. The terepins(the smell) is strongest right before the light comes on and evaporate through the day.

Back
Top Bottom