1st Grow - Big Bud and a Sativa Plant With Nice LST!

Petro

Hello Guys...

This is my first attempt to grow cannabis plants! at least I have the opportunity by now.. Finally! :circle-of-love:

I never had a deal with cannabis plants but I would say that I Have a decent experience in farming as a hobby on one side and also being born in a family that depends somehow on farming on the other side :)

Anyway my first thread is gonna be a little bit poor in the beginning because I didn't take that many photos and Unfortunately I lost some were on my mobile.

my 1st grow is a Feminized Big Bud mother that was taken from a friend after he took some clones, but the mother was in a poor situation because he didnt give that much attention after he took the clones and also took all the high branches, in a addition I got a feminized unknown sativa strain seed.

so I Germinated the seed and took care of the Big Bud mother, here are some info about the grow attempt,

-Growing takes place in a small closet: 80L * 50W * 120H ( in cm ) fully equipped: filter, fan ..... etc.
-Soil: growmix pre-fertilized, 3.6L pots.
-Veg.. under 250w MH for around 3 weeks ( not sure exactly ) 20/4 of light period.
-Blooming: started at 9/5/2013 under 250w HPS light 12/12 of light period.
- humidity varies around 40 %, Temp 26 c light cycle,,,,, around 55% RH, 21 c sleeping time.

that was the basic info..... and now i have only one picture for the ladies after i germinated the seed and helped the poor mother.....

Capture97.JPG

now during the veg phase I did some LST on the ladies for bigger yield and to keep the plants short since I dont have that much height in my closet, I did the LST in such a really nice way, Im an Enginner ;) and here are the photos:

The big Bud 3 weeks flowring. nice shape :)
bigbud9.JPG

the unknown sativa lady. growing crazy and she is like a sea bird with a long neck :D I made it this shape because I love LST and I enjoy it :)

sativa10.JPG

so that was for now and hopefully I continue this thread or journey til the end :) and I Will post another thread soon about my second grow and also in more details! finally peace and pot)).

Hello again, back with the ladies in week 5.

I changed the pot of the (unknown sativa ) from 4 into 6 liters because. still enough time for her to mature ans she is growing well :)

11845.JPG

6-5-2.JPG

6-5-1.JPG

6-5.JPG

6-5-3.JPG

21404.JPG

31264.JPG

4933.JPG

and here is the big bud doing also well :)

6634.JPG

9325.JPG

10300.JPG

5709.JPG

8425.JPG

7536.JPG

6-5-4.JPG

hints and advices are welcome :) til week 6!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom