1st Grow Help, Green Crack Auto

I struggle with humidity and get those early in the grow but it goes away. Good job being observant!!!
Thanks spent so much time reading blogs and tried to take the most reoccurring ideas and incorporate them into the grow. But by far I have learned more in this thread in a short period of time than anywhere else.The baby humidifier helps but damn I am always refilling it,:thanks::thanks:

I hope you had great Christmas, I love Christmas but I am readier for more quiet times :) I am exited to try this 1st attempt at growing and appreciate your input as well as everyone on the thread. The analogy to scars on us makes a lot of sense.
Glad to be heading towards not Christmas now.lol. More than welcome bud. starting this can e a daunting task with so much information and ideas flying around. Autos are a very enjoyable grow and I am in my 1st go with some now. I have been photoperiod grower for decades now though on and off but each grow is a learning experience so indont be afraid to ask for any help not advice. we love this stuff and helping drive the worries away too.

You gain light years of experience having a journal. It’s why I’m always suggesting it.

I know it’s scary being that Vulnerable it’s your first grow You don’t want to “mess” up with “everyone “ watching

but more times than not things go smooth.

great work

You gain light years of experience having a journal. It’s why I’m always suggesting it.

I know it’s scary being that Vulnerable it’s your first grow You don’t want to “mess” up with “everyone “ watching

but more times than not things go smooth.

great work
True story, I feel like they are my small children and I don’t want to hurt them!

I'd suggest reporting this thread and ask Teddy to move it to journals

Maybe change the name if you want as well

Hello and welcome to 420 , your plants look good but judging by your pics i dont see any perlite in those pots , when growing in coco you need a 60 % coco and a 40 % perlite mix , this allows oxygen to get to the roots and it must be watered daily and the bags (pots ) must have lots of holes in them , i always grow in cloth pots with coco ,these allow a good water runoff , i keep my ppm of feed around 300 ppm and feed every single day and a ph of 5.8-6.0 ph , when growing in coco ph is very crucial , not sure if you have a ph meter (pen ) and a ppm pen (meter ) as far as i am concerned these are a absolute must when growing in coco , you can purchase these on line (amzone )$50 bucks each , , temps 72-75 and humidity 50-60 % in veg stage and less in flower phase , leaves that yellow will never come back green again just watch the new leaves on the top of the plant , they will tell if you have hit the sweet spot for your plants , burnt tips , yellowing etc , yellowing means they need more of something and brown -burn means they have to much of some thing , this is just a general rule only , leaves should be pointed straight out , trying to gather the most light they can , droopy leaves are not what you want , in coco droopy leaves means more water as long as you have a heavy air exchange (lots of holes in pots ,you cant have to many of these ).plant stakes should be put on the outside edge of the pots (bags )4 is the max you will need and should be put in the pots prior to placing in the plants you run the risk of damaging small tender roots afterward , i grow in nothing but coco and love it and have had many of great grows , but every plant does come with its own set of small problems , thats the fun in growing -learning to read plant language , you will become bilingual after this -lol and have a great christmas and new year !!!

Thanks spent so much time reading blogs and tried to take the most reoccurring ideas and incorporate them into the grow. But by far I have learned more in this thread in a short period of time than anywhere else.The baby humidifier helps but damn I am always refilling it,:thanks::thanks:
Enjoy that feeling as when those leaves get perspiring with the bushes , you will kick yourself for for it. We fight too much RH then.lol
With a journal running , you can keep a great record and reference for your grows not to mention get more involved in the competitions ect. Let's grow some beautiful plants and buds. We've got your back Bud.

Did I do something wrong?
no not at all . please dont worry. It is meant as a positive move to a journal so it can be followed and added to in the right place. That way we can follow it along and others can also visit. it was meant as an easy route for you to use.

So I just looked at my notes and the plant was actually planted on 11/30! So hopefully their progress is on track :)

Attachments

• 5082BCEC-D877-4ECE-B7A9-0B79B21366B6.jpeg
    5082BCEC-D877-4ECE-B7A9-0B79B21366B6.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 23
Yep that pic was after I first planted. The 1st two pics are plant 1 and then a group photo lol. The smaller plant was only planted 2 weeks ago and I don’t think it will make it. The 30th marks the end of week 4.

Attachments

• A67189C6-788C-43B7-89A2-338C5BF60CA0.jpeg
    A67189C6-788C-43B7-89A2-338C5BF60CA0.jpeg
    560.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 8C1D3368-3DFC-47C9-B497-2C429986B3A7.jpeg
    8C1D3368-3DFC-47C9-B497-2C429986B3A7.jpeg
    673.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 85494D60-1E22-459D-BF74-B978ABBE9CF6.jpeg
    85494D60-1E22-459D-BF74-B978ABBE9CF6.jpeg
    958.9 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom