1st Grow Help, Green Crack Auto

So they are like us, some of us like it cooler and some hotter!
So this is how the girls look today with bamboo supports & I bought some lattice to show you

Attachments

• 0EDD3B02-BD54-40A6-9037-187AB2D83F44.jpeg
    0EDD3B02-BD54-40A6-9037-187AB2D83F44.jpeg
    737.6 KB · Views: 32
  • DA2ECE44-8619-499F-BA55-F07DCB559A33.jpeg
    DA2ECE44-8619-499F-BA55-F07DCB559A33.jpeg
    877.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 7CE7288A-0DAD-4FDD-9576-11535FE6D475.jpeg
    7CE7288A-0DAD-4FDD-9576-11535FE6D475.jpeg
    661.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 6A698FF6-5F7A-425E-8F84-9A738E6CE549.jpeg
    6A698FF6-5F7A-425E-8F84-9A738E6CE549.jpeg
    828.5 KB · Views: 34
  • F1342FBC-30A1-42B7-B9DB-C183C03A5444.jpeg
    F1342FBC-30A1-42B7-B9DB-C183C03A5444.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
Thanks! I do have a fan, heater, humidifier, ventilation fan. Most days I crack the window when it is warm and leave heat on in the house. I have been keeping the heat between 70-72 and 40-55% humidity. I worry a little about the fan blowing the plants lightly, that is why I put the sticks up. What do you think?

Girls do look good :slide:
For bout the first week i do keep just around the plant moist, then they get around a gallon a day spread out over couple waterings w/ 1/4 nutes around the outer edges. :morenutes:

Now i grow autos so they go into their final pots after they germinate which gives alot of extra medium for a couple weeks to keep moist.

Looks like a genetic mutation. It stops abruptly at the mid-rib of the leaf.
Keep an eye on it for any changes. Nothing to worry about yet.

Thanks it is the first day that I have see it and got worried! :yummy:
No problem. I get them from time to time. Sometimes it's on a single leaf. I've had an entire plant show variegation as well. With increased feedings and plant maturation , this type of mutation can sometimes disappear or become less noticeable.

Toss up another pic in a few days. We'll watch it closely.

By the look of that leaf and the lower one it is like VG said a genetic mutation or you had some nasty temp/humidity issues early on.

Either way just watch it. It might take over that whole leaf but should not spread to others.

welcome aboard the fun train 420 community. Hope you had a good xmas and are ready to grow some great weed with us all?. As mentioned , small spots are good indicators most of the time and require reaction. Thankfully early on from seed , their are not many things to do wrong if not feeding , training or other. There can be damage left from germination where leaves get fused for too long before opening up to the light. Like a scar on us they grow out and look odd. Coco is a great medium to start with and very forgiving of any issues . can be reset to base in a good flush.
interesting scaffold going off , god help you when you have to chop for the toppings !!. Let em hang mate and get them used to supporting themselves with some fans on them too. You will be rewarded with some strong limbs and fruit bearing muscle.. young seedlings can benefit as they first emerge and settle in. If you watch a timelapse, you can see how much they move around too. Colour looks nice and healthy in there. Hope you can get a journal going so we can follow along with you . have a poke around a few to get the general just then go into helpful links for new members to get simple steps to starting one.
keep in the green mate
have fun

welcome aboard the fun train 420 community. Hope you had a good xmas and are ready to grow some great weed with us all?. As mentioned , small spots are good indicators most of the time and require reaction. Thankfully early on from seed , their are not many things to do wrong if not feeding , training or other. There can be damage left from germination where leaves get fused for too long before opening up to the light. Like a scar on us they grow out and look odd. Coco is a great medium to start with and very forgiving of any issues . can be reset to base in a good flush.
interesting scaffold going off , god help you when you have to chop for the toppings !!. Let em hang mate and get them used to supporting themselves with some fans on them too. You will be rewarded with some strong limbs and fruit bearing muscle.. young seedlings can benefit as they first emerge and settle in. If you watch a timelapse, you can see how much they move around too. Colour looks nice and healthy in there. Hope you can get a journal going so we can follow along with you . have a poke around a few to get the general just then go into helpful links for new members to get simple steps to starting one.
keep in the green mate
have fun
I hope you had great Christmas, I love Christmas but I am readier for more quiet times :) I am exited to try this 1st attempt at growing and appreciate your input as well as everyone on the thread. The analogy to scars on us makes a lot of sense.

Back
Top Bottom