1st Indoor Grow - 2 Autos/1 Super-Auto Perpetual Grow Journal

Whats good Autoz4lyfe,

First allow me to :welcome: you to the :420: community, glad to see your getting help. Your going to love BPN, Corey gives out MAJOR DISCOUNT to :420: members... I use the Farmer's Pride Organics full line up, and I have loved it every single feed.

alright, i wanna do a transplant today there in darkr ight now i have a green cfl that i use to do work in the room i'm going to get there 4 gal buckets should i transplant while its in dark or wait for light need to know before 6 because i'm buying pots asap today.
You should always do transplants before lights out, never in the morning when lights are turning on. It is always better to do a transplant before sleepy time so that they have the lights out period to recover, it allows for less of a shock on them... you don't want to shock them to much, could pop out hermies if stressed to much...

Having a little issue with the humidity since i transplanted, I'm guessing because bigger pots more water more humidity, well I've been told anything over 60 for veg is bad, the temps are not unstable i stay around 72-75, but when lights are off is when i noticed the highest humidity at 62, any ideas people?
Temp31.jpg
This RH is good for veg...

Germ, Seedling, or Clone: 90 - 100% RH
Vegetation: 40 - 60% RH
Flower: 20 - 40% RH

:peacetwo: brotha

Thanks man for the words of advice, i actually spoke with Corey in a email he stated if i place BPN in my grow journal title he would give me a discount for the nutes, i need to order them asap seeing as how it takes 5 days to get here and there already on day 21, He stated i had to get a Moderator to change it to BPN or something along that line, anyway you could do that so i could order them asap? thanx in advance.

Day 22 Update sorry for the late update they needed to be watered now before i went to sleep so i thought id run you guys through the process. Here we go so far 2/3 Female:

Whats good Autoz4lyfe,

watching your video update, I thought up a question for you...

Is that location where the thermometer is located the only spot where your testing the temps? are you testing at the top of the canopy? that is another prime location to check the temps... along with the temps of incoming air.

these are all important temps to consider as well brotha.

:peacetwo:

Nice I'm curious to see how the t5 tubes treat you, I'm thinking myself of upgrading my hps myself but these Florida temps are fucking pesky 80-81 is average. So idk if I could go over a 250w but I want a 400w to have a perpetual grow of kosher kush haha
how many days from seed did your strains say?
New Order Update:
45W 6500k CFL Bulbs Ordered: 6 = $22.00
Quantum Triphosphor T5 Lamp Bulbs 6500K, Grow (blue) case of 4 = $39.95
Quantum Badboy T5 Fluorescent Fixture 4 Light = $131.95
New Additions should be here within 5 days!!

At the top on the canopy your referring to underneath the lights where the plants actually sit? Or higher above the grow bulb fixture?

The top of the plants

Yes, exactly, right on top of the canopy, you would be surprised on the temp difference, not to mention with the DIY wing extender trapping in the heat some more...

Just saying brotha... I have a DIY reflector on mine and it traps heat...

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom