1st Indoor Grow - 2 Autos/1 Super-Auto Perpetual Grow Journal

Day 26 Update!
Ok so ppl i found out through my package tracking that my T5 Quantum Badboy won't be here till Monday... what a shame, Anyways my seeds will be here tomorrow and then on Thursday i'll be going to get the pictures of my friends Northern Light Auto from Nirvana Seeds.
Easyryder:
Easyryder_Day_26.jpg

Annapurna:
Annapurna_Day_26.jpg

Pineapple Express Auto:
Pineapple_Express_Day_26.jpg

My Day 26 Video Update: Day 26 Update! 2 Auto's 1 Super-Auto! - YouTube

Ya i know the T5's while make these plants EXPLOAD, and well it was on the property next to me and my old roommate called the cops cuz shes a bitch and they noticed a smell, it was so stinky even when at least 30 ft away it still stunk terribly, then they called k-9's and the dogs found it, thank god they couldn't stick it on me though, would have been 6 felonys...

For sure mayne us growers gotta stick together, i actually have a dream of moving to cali after i get a few auto strains i have in mind stable and really show the non-autoflower community just how dam dank auto's can be :high-five: I'll for sure be checking out your journal i'm really hoping that purple auto takes off if she truly is a purple pheno i might try and get some seeds.

@Astonr420 How would i join the BPN Army? And wild1 i'll be getting pics of her Thursday morning so when i do my update i'll throw her in there, she did sex so everything's good.

once you get your nutes, make sure you show them off, talk about them and what not. Then I will add your journal to the BPN Army Blog which is far behind right now. It is in dire need of an update...

:peacetwo:

do what you have to brotha, don't starve your babies just to hold out for the holyness of nutrients brotha.

I will start the journal in the Blog at the point where you start showing off the BPN nutes. :thumb:

:peacetwo:

It's decided on thursday i'll b getting more FFOF and light warrior, Then on Monday i'll be getting Sensi Grow&Bloom Part A&B for the current three i have going then i'll be placing my order for blue planet nutrients grow-micro-bloom and blue bloom booster for the Russian Rocket Fuel, Blue Himalaya Diesel, and Mi5!

Well it all really depends on the size of the grow area your working with, There's not any complete grow setup's out there, Honestly id say get this: Amazon - Hydrofarm ACDF6 Active Air 6" Inline, 400 CFM Duct Fan

1667281415961.png

with this: Amazon - LED Wholesalers GYO2301 6-Inch Hydroponic Carbon Air Filter 470 CFM With Air Scrubber Oder Control

1667281451545.png

Check out monstergardens.com for fluorescent lighting, id say go with a badboy, from what I've been told there the best fixtures because they crank out the most watts per square foot, then just get some fans from walmart. If you wanted you could check out monstergardens.com complete grow packages you might find something you like in there.

id say get a 4 bulb t5 badboy with 4 6500k bulbs https://www.monstergardens.com/grow...vmshopgreen.tpl&product_id=280&category_id=84, its about $205 https://www.monstergardens.com/grow...vmshopgreen.tpl&product_id=262&category_id=84 for that then another $200 for that inline fan and carbon filter, does it have to be a secret or can the area where you grow stink? if it can stink the carbon filter is not needed that takes like $100 off the price. Then id say go get some reflectors (walmart automotive section) about $10 each and grab this 6 pack of 6500k 45w cfls online (exact setup i got on the way now) https://www.juliusstudio.com/shop/i...ulbs-for-photo-studio-light-lighting-6ps.html , pop them in the reflectors around the plants for side light penetration and your good. And of course a timer or a timer power bar which is what i have. That's all you would need you could most likely fit four autos in there in 3 gal pots each, id say aim for a closet, an area you can keep a temp isolated in.

Back
Top Bottom