1st Journal Ever!

My stupid fucking girlfriend threw the plant away when i went to my parents. This is the second plant she ruined. Wtf should i do to get back at her? Holy fuck am i pissed

My stupid fucking girlfriend threw the plant away when i went to my parents. This is the second plant she ruined. Wtf should i do to get back at her? Holy fuck am i pissed

Whoa, I do not have nothing on that. What was the reason she threw it away? I mean if you love her you should discuss that with her. Just set rules for the discussion otherwise it can end up with you both screaming at each other all the things you don't want to scream at each other in the first place. I've been there it can end up with a lot of apologizing. Good luck man and do not worry life goes on with or without your plant. :love: :Namaste:

Are you guys on the same "page" with regards to you growing? She doesn't seem comfortable with it...

YT

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

She is a jerk I rather not talk about her all she does is lie and treat people like selfish jerks. She cyberschools her kid and then does all his schoolwork herself. I hate being stuck here she is soneone and rude.

On another note I have been having problems sprout in these great beans I was given. I am in a stranger position, I dont want tonsaybits the seeds or tarnish the name of the company, however I anlm on their 5th seed and only 1 sprouted!!! What am I doing wrong? Do they need light BEFORE they sprout? I keep them moist and have in a premium porting soil. I wanted to add lime and blah blah, but right now I am trying to stick with simple nothingness except real good soil with no extra anything until I'm inthe first 2 weeks or so...the beans aren't opening but still feel "ok" (if that makes sense). So is it not hot enough? Should I be worried more about heat or having the seed in contact with the son? Im keep in it moist... should I have "scored" the seed (something I never did)??? I dont want to waste them and so far I dropped one whenn trying to replant (and another one went way down in mixed soil). I hate to waste them. I am poor! Speaking of poor. I need to get a CHEAP light setup for 1-2 plants (God willing). I have 1 13w cfl and 2 led lights that are supposed to be 2 28 1w LEDS (Underdriven of course), some are infrared and uv. Would a generic "up" light work? Say 150w? Saw a 75w one. Also you have the 1, 3 ,5 and maybe even higher watt leds now. I assume theyvare more efficient. Now if I can FIND a company that makes these and is willing to do something that would be a GREAT product for everyone; if you only knew im talking billions. Anyone who knows someone in the LED. Lighting business that can have their industry revolutionized PLEASE let me know. I havent been on much I have been so upset of the turn of events, I became a recluse...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom