1st non soil grow

BIGBADBUD

right here goes ive grown before in basic potting compost and perlite and this is now my first attemp to grow with a different medium and would like some help before i get it set up heres the kit ive just purchased eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace and i want to know what mix do i do for the plant to be planted in? is it 50/50 of the clay balls and coco soil.
also its a 12 pot kit would i benifit from doing less pots in the tent for bigger plants or would the whole 12 give me a higher yeild.

any one that can shed some light on this for me would be truely gratefull

oh ps this is what i will be growing :yahoo: The Widow | Buy the Hardcore White Widow Which Takes No Prisoners! and Double Berry
:thanks:

Nice setup. If you start a grow journal I'll sub to see the tent in action.

12 plants from seed... too small. the consensus here believes hydro grows faster so keep that in mind.

12 clones veg'd for a week or two then swiched to 12/12 is a good way to go with that setup.

i will defo do a weekly update of the progress i currently have 2 double berry clones in a seperate room on 24 hr light under 4 energy efficiant bulbs the equivelent of 240 watts and theyre boombing up and have 5 double berry seeds and 5 widdow seeds i was just going to do a crop of the double berry to start and just before harvest get the widow one up and going but take off at least 10 cuttings of each type for the next go.
im currently making room for the tent wich should be finnished by tomorow evening and the tent set ready to roll will add pics as soon as its all set up.

ive started my step by step you can follow here So It Begins
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom