Preemption Is The Best Policy - Hydro

aprosjat

Guys ,

My Girls are starting the flowering process now in soil and I am already thinking about my next grow, I ordered some White Widow ( 3 seeds ) and have already 3 Purple bud Feminised seeds from a previous purchase. I want to try the hydro grow as I have never done that before.

I was thinking about buying the Atami Wilma 2, 4 Pot Complete Dripper System Grow Kit for the grow and any advise would be appreciated.

I will start the seeds in rock wool and will complete the grow in clay pebbles , the system comes with a small pump that feeds a drip to each plant.

I will plant 2 x Purple Bud Feminised and 2 x White Widows Feminised.

As I found that planting the same strain in all pots , when smoking I tended to build up a resistance to a single strain, so decided to mix a bit.

All advise good or bad will be appreciated...look forward to hearing from you all ...:Namaste:

> All advise good or bad will be appreciated
Well first off, it's spelled "advice," :p and my one piece of it is to skip the rock wool, which can smother a small plant if it's too wet, and in any case is made of nasty, asbestos-like mineral fibers that are bad to breathe. Try a grow plug, or believe it or not, you can actually just plant a seeding right into the clay balls if you keep them wet. One more suggestion: the pH Perfect line from Advanced Nutrients will give you more stable pH. Good luck and have fun.

I tried the rockwool as well with bad results. Rooter pods did amazing in comparison so I also suggest pods. If you must use rockwool, cut it down the center completely and use a toothpick to help keep it closed if u need the toothpick. This gives your root a path to follow that is easy for the roots to fill and helped avoid the root rotting in my case. In the end I switched to rooter pods

If your handy with some tools build your own system that one looks a little close together to me but I top a lot get the dimensions and draw it out on the floor or something to see if it would work for you when I was looking at different things I was surprised how small some was check out the diy section saves a lot of money for nutrients and fans lol

I did i bit of research online relating to the rooter pods and there seems to have been a bad batch that came out that killed a lot of peoples plants , there is not much variety in the UK at the moment , more research required , more suggestions Please...

Back
Top Bottom