1st Time Grower Box Build - 1st Clones And New Grow - Maui Wowie - GDP - LA Kush

It's about square footage and weight with shipping. It's the size that would kill ya. You could probably buy a professional cabinet for the cost of shipping alone. I'd even consider making these and shipping them ..... if the shipping wouldn't eat up all the profits.

YOu get to paint them.

Too cool.

Here's the problem with these boxes. They don't fit through a door. I luckily have a garage door. So, if I move I can take them with me. But, if you don't have a garage. Then, you probably can't use one inside your house. It would have to be smaller. Once you get small enough .... might as well just use a tent.

maybe you can sell them at Ikea:)
just box it up with MOST of the screws you need and give a coupon for a couple gallons of paint
just sayin

Thanks bro ...

It will make it easier for me to try and get a perpetual harvest going.

Nobody gets a company car ..... so don't even ask.

Checked on the Querkle tonight. One of the seedlings (the last one to pop and the smallest) stem got really thin and the thing kind of fell over. I've had them in the humidity dome for about 5 days since they all popped. What do ya think caused it. Rapid rooters, plain water, 78 degrees, humidity dome, T5's ...... I must be doing something wrong .. but not sure what. PH is 6.7

HUmidity dome is my guess (and hey I KNOW I'm only a newb) but I have seen people have bad results putting humidity domes around seedlings. All's mine needed when they popped was a little light. (My T5) Let them have the air to breathe.

Checked on the Querkle tonight. One of the seedlings (the last one to pop and the smallest) stem got really thin and the thing kind of fell over. I've had them in the humidity dome for about 5 days since they all popped. What do ya think caused it. Rapid rooters, plain water, 78 degrees, humidity dome, T5's ...... I must be doing something wrong .. but not sure what. PH is 6.7

yeah what Amelia said, I wouldnt have left them that long in there. not more than a day after they came up.
then I would go ahead and get them in the soil or what ever you plant them in.

Back
Top Bottom