1st time grower using unknown genetics

Lagunitas83

New grower here and huge fan of the 420mag.

My current set-up is:
Mars Hydro 300 LED
Eriglight 45w LED
40W CFL Daylight 5k+ kelvin
Bag seeds from good mid
Using recharge and FF Grow Big 2tbls every watering

Okay first question is when should I put my plants into flower? They are going to be 4 weeks old on Wed 10/26 and currently the tallest is 8 inches w 8 nodes. I have had great growth and they all seem to be healthy and have healthy looking new growth. I am in a prohibition state and space is an issue. I do have a 32x32x60 tent that I am going to use for flowering. I would appreciate any tips or advice. Are my nutrients enough? (I am unemployed at the moment so $$ is tight) Should I change any of my setup? I am seeing some weird color in some of the plants but I don't know genetics. Thanks for any advice guys
IMG_55218.JPG
IMG_55209.JPG
IMG_551910.JPG
IMG_55175.JPG

IMG_55175.JPG
IMG_55169.JPG
IMG_55155.JPG

Federal government is the real prohibition state that supersedes all U.S. states.

anyway don't tell anyone and you'll be fine but ... it should be some legit use like treating a major illness and not recreational or for making money on the black market.

yea now that that's out of the way - you don't need to feed the plants ever single watering. Your soil may have a high nutrient content right now so unless you can do a soil analysis, my advise is to just feed them clean water next time when they are getting thirsty.

Good luck and don't let the pigs find you

Back
Top Bottom