1st Time Grower - Worried I am doing something wrong with the flowering process

crazedpenguin

Hi All,

Thank you to all who post here. This site has helped me out in so many ways and I appreciate all the advice everyone shares.

I started my first grow at the end of October. I suck and did not track flowering dates, etc... I have just been watching the tric's like everyone recommends. Here is my basic set-up:

I got a 3x3x6.6 tent
I am running a 450w LED and 90w LED UFO
I have 3 auto flowering strains
Baby #1 - Fast Buds West Coast OG Sativa I think??? or mix?
Baby #2 & #3 - Cash Crop Cream of the Crop - Indica

All three are in 3 gallon clay pots with a mixture of Black Kow/Perlite/Peat Moss
I always water PH 6.5, I always PH when I nute and I check my dirt PH an all is 6.4/6.5.
I used Fox Farms grow big during veg. Then I switched to Tiger Bloom once I saw bud sites. I nuted every other watering, and when the leaf tips started to just slightly turn yellow I backed off for a week till green, then started again. Now I am only using PH'd water.
I keep my temp around 79, a little cooler at night. My humidity I was doing 70% for veg. Then went down to 50. I think 65 is best and where they seem happiest, even now in flowering.
I ran 24/0 during veg and when they began flowering I switched to 19/5.

I would really appreciate input if my plants are ok and i just need to be patient, or do I need to get them some emergency help. Lol.

Here is the scoop if I may (pics in the gallery, I couldn't figure out how to add them here):

Baby #1 is the Fast Buds West Coast OG. It grew beautifully with big green lush leaves! I wish I had pictures to share. Now it is still pretty, and really stinks, but it is kind of weird. Its not like a normal bud. It started off with bud sites with lots and lots of pistols. Then the sugar leaves coated up nicely Now all the leaves are pretty much dead and all that is there is lots and lots of little balls that are completely dusted and covered over. The sap from them stinks to high heaven if I get it on me. It is actually very pretty, but I don't understand if the that is normal for the buds to be small like that and will they get bigger? Or have I done something wrong that they did this? My other two babies are not growing like this, they look like normal colas.

Baby #2 is a Cash Crop Cream of the Crop. I really have no complaints about this plant. Expect that it oddly wilts about 1 hour each and every day before the lights go off. It has been an easy plant and is growing nicely and is dusting nicely too. In the pic you see the fan leaves are starting to go.

Baby #3 hasn't been easy and is the same strain as #2. I don't know what I did to it. It has been a wilter from day 1. I thought maybe I over nuted. So I backed off. I don't know if that was the problem. I thought maybe overwatering? So I backed off. Nothing changed. I ended up getting some hydroguard and it seemed to respond really good to this. The buds really took off, but does the plant look healthy? They are not very dusty either, is this from something I did?

Thank you in advance for any advice you all can give me! I hope they are ok and I just need to wait some more and more and more. ;-)

When you type replys and what have you, look at the bottom left hand side of the box you type in it says "my photos" click on it and select the photos you already uploaded. It would be far too hard for any of us to track down your photos and you gotta help us help you. Once you get some pictures on this thread i or anyone else will be more then willing to help you in any way we can. :tokin:

IMG_100935.jpg
Baby_3_Real_Close_Up.jpg
Baby_3_Close_Up.jpg
Baby_2_Close_Up.jpg
Baby_2_Real_Close_up.jpg
Baby_34.jpg
Baby_24.jpg
Baby_1_Close_Up.jpg
Baby_14.jpg

Thank you! I could not figure out what to do with the "my photo" section. I added them a in reply below. But I don't seem to be able to enlarge them. I am not super technical. This site is like using Myspace. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom