1st time growing indoor, 4 black russian. Input wanted on seedlings (pics inside)

speedyp

Hey Guys I would just like some input from people that are a bit more experienced than I am. I am happy to be part of this community and looking forward to your feedback !!!

It is my first time growing indoor and I am growing 4 plants of black russian (AK x blackberry)

seeds started to germinate Nov 29th in wet paper towel. I planted the germinated seeds on dec 01 and my seedlings popped out Dec 03 so they are now 9 days old.

I chose this strain because it seemed out of the ordinary with the possible purple colour and also because of the reliability of the AK strain.

here are a few stats about my grow environment

- 18/6 under 400W MH 12'' away
- closet grow ( 2x5x8)
- all surface painted flat white
- using a cool mist humidifier
- 6" fan on plants and light (low setting)
- tower fan for air exchange
- daily min is 64f , daily max is 80-81
- humidity between 50-60%
- planted in MG soil for seedlings (no nutes)

photo_1123.JPG

photo_264.JPG

photo_354.JPG

So I have a few questions ...

1) do they look healthy ?
2) do they seem to be at the stage/size they should be ?
3) in the first pic does the leafs seem to be drooping a little or is it just me ?

Any comment or input appreciated , thanks !
I look forward to keeping this thread updated
:thumb:

I tried posting this in the grow journal section, but it's always giving me an error message... any ideas why it's not working ?

Hey speedy welcome to :420:........everything sounding good.. That MG might be a little hot....Looking a tad yellah.....those MH lamps are HOT too...careful of the heat and how close it is for seedlings....I would use t5s or cfls for this stage...but not necessary... If you can get this temps down 5-8 more degrees would be good....word

You know that MG should be fine then...there so young it's hard too tell still...usually a nitrogen at beginning stages...but it too early to do much...I'm sure they will correct themselves....you really shouldn't start nuting till 2-3 weeks...but if the soil is bland than you might have to give a baby splash soon...just keep watching buddy...word

Back
Top Bottom