1st Time With Auto Flowering In Soil, 3rd Time With LEDs

they are looking pretty good. i'm pleased so far. except for the runt and the youngest one. anyway, i've been using megacrop and i thought their sweet candy was only for flowering. turns out it should be used during veg and maybe during flowering. being a stoner has it's down side but the upside is i laugh and forget about it. i just bought their bud explosion for flowering. so it turns out i didn't use flowering nutes for my last crop.

:ciao: @sstressed
The roots are desperate to fill that pot and will do so if there is water there - but it looks way too dry
The whole pot needs to be full of damp soil or roots won't go there
I'd give a thorough watering, it won't need watering gain for quite a while afterwards as the roots spread out to find the water - if you have myco, frass, root juice, rhizo etc, now is the time to use it
I would definitely read Emilya’s thread on how to properly water.

oh for fuck's sake...

here, is a very clear and precise representation of my wonderful, viparspectra xs2000 lights.
or is this too far out of the box too?
too close to advertising???
too confusing for people searching for grow information?
too outrageous for your control freak sponsors?
our manufacturing friends like competition like dogs like baths.

pretend there are 3 of them. side by side. pretend my monster (ok, she's only 12 inches) auto from one of the vendors approved by management, plant is so beautiful because i'm not using viparspectra xs2000 lights! three of them, side by side. which as i am coming to understand the rules and regs of a place called 420mag/how to grow weed, is illegal, immoral and just damaging to this lovely grow site/magazine.

your house, your rules comrade! i'm just passing through.

1660581395754.png

awaiting the masters decision on whether this is not allowable.

here is a representation of my 6 plants under my three, viparspectra xs2000s. as i have no fucking idea what is allowed, pretend my grow is going well.

1660581771839.png

1660582179753.png

What's the question?
the mods know. i await their decisions as to weather these representations are too outside the very tight rules of this place.

my asperger's is working against me in this case as me trying to have any fun is quickly shot down, removed and i get a note from the principal.

a weed grow site that hates my humor. i get it, i mean if you in my house, i will kick your annoying ass out if you don't stop with your bullshit but damn, a fucking grow site with so many restrictions is just oddly funny to me. i'm awaiting the hammer.

1660582603566.png

oh for fuck's sake...

here, is a very clear and precise representation of my wonderful, viparspectra xs2000 lights.
or is this too far out of the box too?
too close to advertising???
too confusing for people searching for grow information?
too outrageous for your control freak sponsors?
our manufacturing friends like competition like dogs like baths.

pretend there are 3 of them. side by side. pretend my monster (ok, she's only 12 inches) auto from one of the vendors approved by management, plant is so beautiful because i'm not using viparspectra xs2000 lights! three of them, side by side. which as i am coming to understand the rules and regs of a place called 420mag/how to grow weed, is illegal, immoral and just damaging to this lovely grow site/magazine.

your house, your rules comrade! i'm just passing through.

1660581395754.png

awaiting the masters decision on whether this is not allowable.

here is a representation of my 6 plants under my three, viparspectra xs2000s. as i have no fucking idea what is allowed, pretend my grow is going well.

1660581771839.png

1660582179753.png
Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the Sponsors this morning? I’m sorry yer not happy with yer light most companies allow 30 days to return. I have a @Mars Hydro

Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the Sponsors this morning? I’m sorry yer not happy with yer light most companies allow 30 days to return. I have a @Mars Hydro
I'M delighted with the light. a mod told me i couldn't post a pic of them because of something to do with it looking like advertising. i'm like - what? how the fuck is showing my setup, from my first LED light purchas to the 3rd is all clear in my past posts. they delete stuff that is out of bounds. so i piss and moan. i'm old, i'm retired and i'm allowed.

deleted music vids re getting high in the old days. deleted a pic of the most stunning woman on the planet, which i used to represent the lights that i'm not allowed to post. she was stunning. if i can't find that pic again, imma be pissed. lots of behind the scenes stuff. i'm too old not to complain. i don't owe shit to anybody.

no advertising, just posting info on my fucking grow. you know, like people usually do on a grow board.

it's funny, it's annoying but alas, i like the old farts here. us boomers got to hang together or hang separately.

I've got non sponsor lights. I always thought you could have pictures as long as the branding isn't showing.
Also, if you have a picture showing the lights without the brand..you can't then mention them in the text.
I've got pictures of non sponsor lights..but no branding showing and not mentioning the brand while the light is visible .
Hope that made sense.:hmmmm:

There are ways around it if you know the rules of the game.

1660752113450.jpeg

1660752277528.jpeg

1660752337821.jpeg

1660752364635.jpeg

1660752409888.jpeg

i LSTed a few of them. 24ish days in veg. lights at 50%

my 2 oz of lightly vaped home grown smells like pepper. almost enough to make me sneeze. i'm never bummed about vaping my ABV as it always gets me high.

1660784820016.jpeg

1660784644965.jpeg

i call them the three sisters. terrible lights, i don't recall the name of them. i wouldn't recommend. nope. yucky.
1660784933115.jpeg

1660784970781.png
+

my 2 oz of lightly vaped home grown smells like pepper. almost enough to make me sneeze. i'm never bummed about vaping my ABV as it always gets me high.

1660784820016.jpeg

1660784644965.jpeg

i call them the three sisters. terrible lights, i don't recall the name of them. i wouldn't recommend. nope. yucky.
1660784933115.jpeg

1660784970781.png
+
I bought a light online with a company that I’ve used for dang near everything .I wanted to return a light and upgrade to a more expensive one but it was 3 days past 30 days return. Nope, too late.. What about being a regular customer and all my past purchases. It doesn’t mean a thing, whatever happened to treating your customers right?Smh

I bought a light online with a company that I’ve used for dang near everything .I wanted to return a light and upgrade to a more expensive one but it was 3 days past 30 days return. Nope, too late.. What about being a regular customer and all my past purchases. It doesn’t mean a thing, whatever happened to treating your customers right?Smh
i'm also thinking of getting just one larger unit fit for my tent. i'm in negotiations with santa's representative at the moment. i'm about to pull out the pictures of his old lady's boob pics from the last party. i need to sell the three or it won't happen. i'm too lazy to try to sell anything. :)

i'm also thinking of getting just one larger unit fit for my tent. i'm in negotiations with santa's representative at the moment. i'm about to pull out the pictures of his old lady's boob pics from the last party.
Hey bro ya gotta do what ya gotta do and whatever works.

by the way, as someone who thought of auto genetics as mutants, i've come around. i look for breeders who state that their autos veg longer and so get bigger.

my local grow friend has jars full of weedy goodness and i had to get 2 of his ounces just to not have to pay the damn pot store. thieving bastards that they are. they are handy in a pinch though.

these little beauties are making me think i'm now an auto fan. when i get a big enough stash, i want to plant some of the brothers grimm genetics, female but not auto.

my favorite terpene is caryophyllene. and someday i'll be able to spell it without googling
1660838876735.png

i rearranged some things matching up taller plants with shorter ones for more even light. 24" height of lights, 60ish percent. i'm messing around with trying to find the sweet spot for the strength of the light.

that's how lazy i am. took me 2 weeks to move them around . still too crowded to clean up. i don't want to stretch my back too much as it doesn't spring back like the old days. i have a lot of lifting and carrying coming up on sept 3rd, 4th and maybe 5th. i dread waking up being barely able to load the volcano.

the pictures were taken at 31 days old. 4 are in various stages of flowering. the runt, is now just about the size of all the others but she is not in flower at all. i also kept one that is a couple weeks behind the rest because fuck it. i gave them a good watering yesterday, i think, and turned the lights up to 75%. i'm assuming, at this point, that the leaves are pointed down on a couple of the plants in reaction to too much light??

i've never gotten the leaves to pray to the light. went to a bud's place, all his leaves are praying. he uses some smallish blurples. it's annoying. :)

they average 22 inches tall. 4 were LSTed. fed each of them 12ish cups of water with mega crop (about 1.5 tsp per gallon) , sweet candy , bud explosion, silica and molasses.
and love, i gave them love.
i should have given them some worm poop!

the one in back has white tips on her leaves. looks like what the tips look like when we over nitrogen but not burnt looking. just white. i'm just experimenting with ferts so what will be will be.

i have not trimmed the bottom stuff. no particular reason.

1661369375143.jpeg

1661369404745.jpeg

1661369479027.jpeg

the one on the right was the runt, 1/2 the size of the rest until a week or so ago.
1661369525811.jpeg

the pictures were taken at 31 days old. 4 are in various stages of flowering. the runt, is now just about the size of all the others but she is not in flower at all. i also kept one that is a couple weeks behind the rest because fuck it. i gave them a good watering yesterday, i think, and turned the lights up to 75%. i'm assuming, at this point, that the leaves are pointed down on a couple of the plants in reaction to too much light??

i've never gotten the leaves to pray to the light. went to a bud's place, all his leaves are praying. he uses some smallish blurples. it's annoying. :)

they average 22 inches tall. 4 were LSTed. fed each of them 12ish cups of water with mega crop (about 1.5 tsp per gallon) , sweet candy , bud explosion, silica and molasses.
and love, i gave them love.
i should have given them some worm poop!

the one in back has white tips on her leaves. looks like over nitrogen but not burnt. i'm just experimenting with ferts so what will be will be.

i have not trimmed the bottom stuff. no particular reason.

1661369375143.jpeg

1661369404745.jpeg

1661369479027.jpeg

the one on the right was the runt, 1/2 the size of the rest until a week or so ago.
1661369525811.jpeg
I’m going strictly photos next year but I might do auto’s towards the end. Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom