Yoji - Autos - 1st Grow - Soil - CFL

So time to update :))

Haven't really did anything apart from some LST

Pictures where taken yesterday ( day 18 I think ) just after given the leaves a bit of a water no extra nuts yet

image37115.jpg
image37116.jpg
image37117.jpg

To be honest I've never checked my pH... With the all mix you can get stunted a bit as a seedling due the the high e.c. value I think it's like 2.4 or something and the pH of this soil also fluctuates between 6.2 and 7 so it's really good to mix this soil up real well and break it up with your hands to make it more "even". This soil works wonders if your are going to transfer a few weeks before flowering but for seedlings it's to hot. She'll live and probably flourish shortly but she needs to develop a stronger root system as well but can't because she's got more nutrients then she needs. Basically for seedlings there light mix is much better.

Yeah I'm just gonna let her do her thing anyway but I'm gonna go into coco coir for my next grows instead of this soil that way I can just reuse that instead of throwing it out all the time to

Think it's time for a nutrition feeding, will be going out tomorrow to buy some biobizz grow/bloom and also pick up cal-mag ( currently on day 24 )

image37126.jpg
image37125.jpg
image36529.jpg

So the one in the 2nd pic when I checked on it this morning a bit of root was showing. I have now transplanted into a 11L pot I shall now pray it hasn't got stunned tho being in a small pot it's probably stunned enough lol I normally keep the lights on 24/0 I think I'll give it 6 hours of darkness later and hope that helps a bit to

Feed yesterday with biobizz grow 1ml per litre and shogun calmag ( all plants seem fine from this so far )

So today is start of week 6 ( day 35) there showing some wee white hairs so I'll say there gonna start budding soon

Done some more LsT to bring the main colas down and to open up the middle plant more next watering ( in a day or 2 ) I'll start feeding bloom nuts

The plant in the middle actually fell last night :( was my own fault tho but the leaves are still trying to point till the light so good signs I expect it get stunned for a couple of days :( was the smallest plant anyway so not expecting much of it to be fair

image37163.jpg
image37164.jpg
image37165.jpg

Don't really know what happened, police showed up busted my door down, tried to lie and say I was growing between 11 and 20 plants so I refused arrest on the bases that it was unlawful as wasn't the truth in the amount of plants

I told them they could arrest me no problem but arrest me on the truth as I don't need to hide anything as its all medical and if they did tests on them they would show higher cbd levels and was a low wattage cfl and not a high powered hps light so there standard wouldn't compair as its not a "regular" cannabis plant and would yield less than the standard 40grams per plant with the cfl ( think the only part he understood was the standard 40grams per plant lol )

I then showed them my dairy I had on my phone that shows how many plants I was actually growing when i watered etc and just told them to give me correct amount then they can arrest me other ways I was gonna keep refusing that I understood the charges they put against me. So they then came clean and said it was 3/4 plants ( which was correct ) and told me they where small anyway again correct as I told them it was an autoflower and not the same as a standard plant and just told me that they will file a report and if I just go to the station to give my side of story so I started joking about saying I'm going on the run

So lucky enough that the arresting officer actually knew me from 9 months ago when I was in hospital and he remembered me first and knew that everything I told him 9 months ago I never lied about after he checked my story up again so I was just saying I've never lied before so I'm not gonna start now to him. Was actually quite understanding in the end with him cuz he knew I did have a medical reason and explained why i was growing them and how I planed to grow these 3 first and then just do 1 plant after which was true as I had a photo Jack herder in veg in a different room and a bag seed from Saturday smoke which I'm grateful I didn't plant that too lol

But I kinda guessed that 4 plants or under would be a max that I could grow here and with my medical history it wouldn't ( or shouldn't ) be in the publics best interest to do anything..prob could of got away with more plants but to be fair I've just thought there's no point ripping the arse out of it just incase this did happen

So did someone "rat" on you?? or did they just show up? really weird they would just get on ya like that. Cops are weird anymore where are you that you can't get medical that's really bizarre I thought everywhere had medical now. Also don't you guys have a victim less crime law of some kind?? did they just take everything??

In the UK lol but wat I was thinking as some EU country's have access to MJ how I "might" try my luck if anything happens on bringing them to european courts of human rights as my EU rights are being breached as other citizens in the EU has access to this. Just a thought tho..may not work but what's the harm in discussing it lol dunno about the victim less crime tho

Think I did get ratted on as a couple of days before I was threatened by a so called paramilitary group ( still trying to find out if it was the group or just thugs ) the joys of being a catholic lol but don't know if there's any links I "wouldn't" expect there to be links but a few ppl that called to my house is that they knew they could smell something when they came in but would expect anyone I knew to tout.. So could of been postman when I'm signing for parcels or anything really so not 100%

The UK isn't part of the EU anymore.... Not sure if that would apply. But there is a victim less crime law that does apply to recreational and medical drug use. If I'm not mistaken as long as you're not selling and they test your blood and it as thc filled as the rest of us you should be ok.

They still are in the EU for at least another 2 years more... Also the good Friday agreement which Northern Ireland peace process is done is through the EU courts of human rights.. If we take that out we destroy the "belfast agreement" of 1998 that brought peace that's why they will also need to work on free trade for UK and EU so no border goes up so "war" wouldn't start back in Ni

I don't think they will do much to be fair is jaguar not worth the public money for such a small amount anyway

it's never worth it if the jails weren't privately funded and making people millions of dollars I don't think it would be illegal anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom