2nd Attempt Using 4 UD Clones

420-magazine-mobile148046562.jpg
420-magazine-mobile111468321.jpg

My second grow is doing good, meeting the tennis around the high 70s low 80s.

I haven't been able to weigh my harvest yet, but I have them curing, so hopefully next week they'll be good to go. I'm thinking just under a pound.

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm still curing the last batch, I didn't trim enough of the buds off the stem, or enough fan leaves, so it's still a little hydrated. The smell is a little sour, but pungent, and they're fluffy (airy). Next month I'm hoping to switch my setup to LED, I won't be able to keep the temp down like I hoped.

420-magazine-mobile1533535279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile489923372.jpg
420-magazine-mobile982036251.jpg
420-magazine-mobile150514576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile226854979.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1113756446.jpg

I'm in week 3 of my second indoor flower, and so far so good, they all look healthy, just wish I was able to cover more area. But that'll come with time, and I need to get a smaller trellis netting, these 6in homes are way too big, but it's all I could get on short notice.

I'm still curing my harvest, it's taking a lot longer than I'd hope for, serve my plants are so leafy. The jars are still at around 90% humidity, and I've been trying as much as possible to help with the process. I was able to weigh a couple of jars, and I'm looking at around 250 grams, not happy about that at all. But I also didn't have as much canopy as I do now, and hopefully these ladies will be more dense.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom