1st timer need some advice

Whoknowwho

Hello my Mary-Jane fiends ;)

So I´m thinking of ordering a 4x4feet tent with a 400 or 600w prob Cool tube due to that I live in the mediterranean. Do you think I need that or can I go with a regular reflector? I have some experience of tropical plants in vivarium wich I hope will help me a bit on the way :p

So after some reading this is the plan:
I would like to have 6 plants in at the same time. Every month 3 new in for flowering and 3 out for trim and drying. Is that something that could work or should I do them all at once? Is this to many plants for the space? I read up to 9? but it sounds really crowded.

Maybe not fist haverst but after I´ll try to supercrop to...

I will order high yielding and quality seeds and a basic pack with fertilizers.

I´m planing to grow in a soil mix, love some tips on that. Maybe later go over to hydroponics.

So let the tips flow :) and how much ready smokeble do you think I can get a month with this setup?

Tanks guys ;)
Peace,

Re: 1st timer need some advice ;)

A cool tube or a vented reflectors work great for controlling heat issues from your light but if you could use a light without glass you'll have better light quality for your plants.

Re: 1st timer need some advice ;)

A cool tube or a vented reflectors work great for controlling heat issues from your light but if you could use a light without glass you'll have better light quality for your plants.

Thanks. I had a discussion with a friend about ledlights last night. It would be perfect for me due to the electricity cost in my country. Do I have anything to lose if I go led?

Back
Top Bottom