1stworks first grow w/ pics "Tent" 600 MH

You must be in a very cold part O the Country?

Take a look at my first grow, its been a very interesting , definitely a learning experience!

TheKiller Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

I guess I don't have any pics of my carbon filters, I have 2 3 footers on 6 inch blowers. hanging above the light hoods. One just blowing out, the other blowing through the hoods, into the garage, from there I can direct it up to the main level of my house or just waste it out side!

I may go ahead and order some hangers, but I don't really have to move the lights much. I stress trained them all down and to the sides early on. Not much stretching, lots of bulk!

it seems to have worked very.very well.. all are incredibly bushy with 18-25 colas.. most are around 6-8 inch's tall(with a few 10-12 inches) and getting fatter every day.

If you haven't figured out a drying area, check out my idea.. I think it's gonna work great!

Happy New Year also... Stay Safe... remember This is Armature Night!!

You must be in a very cold part O the Country?

Take a look at my first grow, its been a very interesting , definitely a learning experience!

TheKiller Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

I guess I don't have any pics of my carbon filters, I have 2 3 footers on 6 inch blowers. hanging above the light hoods. One just blowing out, the other blowing through the hoods, into the garage, from there I can direct it up to the main level of my house or just waste it out side!

I may go ahead and order some hangers, but I don't really have to move the lights much. I stress trained them all down and to the sides early on. Not much stretching, lots of bulk!

it seems to have worked very.very well.. all are incredibly bushy with 18-25 colas.. most are around 6-8 inch's tall(with a few 10-12 inches) and getting fatter every day.

If you haven't figured out a drying area, check out my idea.. I think it's gonna work great!

Happy New Year also... Stay Safe... remember This is Armature Night!!

Colorado... :grinjoint:

Your plants look great!!!You must have some experience...

Iam still learning as i go but its been so much fun can stop now.

:partyboy:

Nope first grow ever.. but I had help from a friend that is a long time grower,, he opened a grow shop in the Portland area.. told me last week they are considering Colorado for the next one.. ?

Give Shane,Ashley or Paul a call if you need any thing... Great people to work with..

Westcoast Organic and Hydroponic Supply

Dude, first off, read my siggy, I drive the short bus, which means Im a little dense, so help me with your time line on this grow...are you in week 5 of flower? How long did you veg.......??

008_5_.JPG

007216.JPG

006_2_3.JPG

025_2_.JPG

looking good...

:surf:

Lookin real good... Love the healthy sun leaves surrounding the flowers... very sweet looking, will produce lots of lovely sugary treats!

Well iam high for the first time today and iam floating around
trying to figure out what to do.

problems...

mites :-( sprayed w/ Ed R. zero tolerance last night.50/50 water mix.

lock-out??? flushed for two day changed res twice w/ freash water.my ph is allways good.no ppm meter.

general not knowing what the fu*k iam doing.

So here i sit trying to work through it.
I would like to go 3 more weeks.Everything is still green.Good buds but
i was hoping to see them get bigger.Maybe they still will.The bugs kinda
weirded me out.

:scratchinghead:

Update...

Still dont know whats up but the girls look good.
TR fell over last night . . :-(
NL is not growing anymore white hairs ?????
BB got burnt last week and iam trying clean her out????

Maybe 2% amber trikes and 44.4 cloudy???

Ill be 8 weeks soon???

DONE... :yahoo:

total

Bubble Berry 4+ oz

Nothern Lights 4 oz

Trainwrech 3 oz

009_2_2.JPG

005_2_2.JPG

0737.JPG

0724.JPG

0718.JPG

0706.JPG

06410.JPG

05715.JPG

The smoke is really good.

Iam happy to be done w/ this grow.New batch comming in tonight after i clean.

Sorry for the lame journal but that all i could do...

:peacetwo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

All completed journals are great journals.

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom