2 Barneys Farm G13 Haze & 2 Barneys Farm Lucy Outdoor Grow

midwestkush

hey guys I'm new to this forum and recently decided to join cuz the people on the other forum I was at are really annoying and make many irrelevant comments on grow logs. I got sick of people trying to voice their opinion to me when I never even asked them to... anyways, i got 4 plants total right now.. germinated seeds on 4/21 and put them outside 5/25(vegged indoor under 600 watt mh).. the first week after putting them out deer ate about 50% of all my plants, but since then i have put a deer net around them and they are currently on the right track.. my tallest is a hair under 5 feet( g13 haze) and one of the Lucy are 4 feet while the other 2 are still fighting back from the deer... my goal is to get about 4 lbs in all but I would be happy with 2:thumb:

All of these pictures were taken 2 days ago

G13#1
sfba1l.jpg

34pe35h.jpg

this is the plant that is just under 5 feet(undergrowth eaten a little bit, thats why its a little thin)

G13#2
1ovjg7.jpg

35hjq87.jpg

Lucy#1
2gso0ev.jpg

301ltgj.jpg

This one is about 4 and a half feet

Lucy#2
1tnghz.jpg

xqm32h.jpg

This one got eaten the most by the deer, but is now up to about 3 feet

By the way I am watering with regular distilled water with super thrive about a gallon each plant every 3 days, or when soil is dry... is this a suitable watering plan since they are in the ground? or should i buy some maxsea to go along with the super thrive..... by the way the super thrive is working great! my plants have been growing about 2 inches a day

re: 2 Barneys Farm G13 Haze & 2 Barneys Farm Lucy Outdoor Grow

my plants are outdoor so they flower on their own.. and no nutes only distilled water and super thrive=], gonna add some maxsea 3-20-20 when plants start to flower mid to late august

Hey Dude...Here's my 2 cents, since you like to get other people's opinions off the internet ;) , just kidding...But you gotta expect a bit of that posting on a open forum on the internet...A forum that is primarily designed to allow people to gather and share information, ya? Whatever, anyway, here it is:

I grow myself some ganj-a outside, along with apple, plum, pear, and cherry trees, and a big vegetable garden. I live in New Hampshire, so I deal w rabbits, bears, moose, deer, etc, etc. Especially deer. They LOVE 15' high fruit trees.

Here's what ya do: (kinda gross, but not as gross as a 2 oz harvest) Every day, piss in a bucket in your garage. Staying at least a few feet from your plants, pour that shit all around the area, when ya know it's not gonna rain for a few days. Only smells bad to people for a little while, then disappears.

If ya have a dog, brush it. Sprinkle doggie wool all over ur girls, and the perimeter of ya garden. If ya don't have a dog, go to a dog salon, petco, whatever. Tell em ur mom's veggies are gettin raped and ya need a bag full.

Get some brown (if ya live in a redneck state, get camo!) Pantyhose, and a few bars of irish spring soap. Hang em from a few surrounding trees. Deer HATE this shit. I have no idea what it is, but I do it in my orchard, and I might as well have a zombie out there chained to a stake. They steer clear.

Good luck buddy, hope the weather works for ya this summer!

Hey Dude...Here's my 2 cents, since you like to get other people's opinions off the internet ;) , just kidding...But you gotta expect a bit of that posting on a open forum on the internet...A forum that is primarily designed to allow people to gather and share information, ya? Whatever, anyway, here it is:

I grow myself some ganj-a outside, along with apple, plum, pear, and cherry trees, and a big vegetable garden. I live in New Hampshire, so I deal w rabbits, bears, moose, deer, etc, etc. Especially deer. They LOVE 15' high fruit trees.

Here's what ya do: (kinda gross, but not as gross as a 2 oz harvest) Every day, piss in a bucket in your garage. Staying at least a few feet from your plants, pour that shit all around the area, when ya know it's not gonna rain for a few days. Only smells bad to people for a little while, then disappears.

If ya have a dog, brush it. Sprinkle doggie wool all over ur girls, and the perimeter of ya garden. If ya don't have a dog, go to a dog salon, petco, whatever. Tell em ur mom's veggies are gettin raped and ya need a bag full.

Get some brown (if ya live in a redneck state, get camo!) Pantyhose, and a few bars of irish spring soap. Hang em from a few surrounding trees. Deer HATE this shit. I have no idea what it is, but I do it in my orchard, and I might as well have a zombie out there chained to a stake. They steer clear.

Good luck buddy, hope the weather works for ya this summer!

I tried all that shit, ended up putting a deer net around my entire grow and haven't had a deer since. don't get me wrong i love opinions i just hate when people on the other forum i was on would almost get into an argument with me about every single thing to do, that just get annoying... and its kind of ironic that you said "hope the weather works out" cuz last night we had about 3 rounds of severe thunderstorms with winds up to 65 mph. went out to check the plants and a tree fell down literally 5 feet next to my grow, but my plants are standing up strong... at least I won't have to worry about them getting wind damage, cuz if they can get through that storm last night they can get through anything!

Damn, that's pretty good fortune...hope it improved your sunlight too. Must be some pretty resilient deer out there! Good luck w em, I have some of the same genetics from Barney's, we had a 3/4 inch hail storm last week (coastal new England can be unpredictable), and I'm very glad I decided to bush em out inside and transplant a month after I should have, or they'd all be toast.

I enjoy reading the heated debates on which light is best, etc...I think some dudes sit there at thier computer and pull their hair out from frustrating arguments on here

Damn, that's pretty good fortune...hope it improved your sunlight too. Must be some pretty resilient deer out there! Good luck w em, I have some of the same genetics from Barney's, we had a 3/4 inch hail storm last week (coastal new England can be unpredictable), and I'm very glad I decided to bush em out inside and transplant a month after I should have, or they'd all be toast.

I enjoy reading the heated debates on which light is best, etc...I think some dudes sit there at thier computer and pull their hair out from frustrating arguments on here

Animals won't be a problem anymore since the net i put up is unsurpassable, only weather and bugs to worry about now

hey guys sorry i haven't posted in a couple weeks, but the veg stage is sort of boring anyways... one of my lsds has a bit of a nitrogen deficiency( I think)... Ive only been watering a single gallon to each plant every 3 or 4 days or whenever the pot is dry, but we had about 4 or 5 days where it was 99 degrees and above, and the fan leaves on the bottom of the plant started yellowing up quick and dying then started moving up the plant... I watered with a very light dose of fox farm grow big( like 1/4 of a teaspoon) and it seems as tho it hasn't spread at all since then... my question is how often and how much nutrients am i gonna need to add to plants that are in the ground? I mean don't they get most of the nutrients from the soil? heres some pics
11904.jpg

that was before adding the nutrients

21464.jpg

and that was 4 days after noticing the yellow and after adding the nutrients( since then it has still progressed a little but definitely slower than it has been...

it looks like nitrogen def. right

I'm pretty sure its a nitrogen deficiency i already researched it i was just looking to see what anyone else thought about it, and i just noticed my computer changed lsd to lucy on the title, how do i change that

I'm pretty sure its a nitrogen deficiency i already researched it i was just looking to see what anyone else thought about it, and i just noticed my computer changed lsd to lucy on the title, how do i change that

You cant change it. There is a rule against mentioning any illegal drugs by name. except cannabis.
plants look great overall, cant wait to see how the lucy turns out!

In my opinion it looks like your yellowing leaves are from too much water. At first glance it looks like nitrogen def but judging by the droopy leaves and the way the whole leaf is yellow with out any necrosis. My guess is over watering! final answer! It looks like it will correct its self with some drying out time. peace

no it was definitely a nitrogen deficiency.. i only watered like once every 4 or 5 days or whenever the soil is dry and it moved pretty rapidly up the plant, after adding some fox farm grow big the spreading stopped and there is already new growth where every single leaf fell off, its actually pretty amazing how fast the plant can repair itself... ill post pictures of the new growth and all the plants later tonight

no it was definitely a nitrogen deficiency.. i only watered like once every 4 or 5 days or whenever the soil is dry and it moved pretty rapidly up the plant, after adding some fox farm grow big the spreading stopped and there is already new growth where every single leaf fell off, its actually pretty amazing how fast the plant can repair itself... ill post pictures of the new growth and all the plants later tonight

Thats great news man! I had a plant in the ground once and it never looked like it needed water. What kind of flowering times do your
plants carry. I know the fall up there has got to come quick. Where I live it gets a little soggy by about mid october and is a choir to get them to harvest. :goodjob: plus reps to yah for starting a journal and joining 420.

Thats great news man! I had a plant in the ground once and it never looked like it needed water. What kind of flowering times do your
plants carry. I know the fall up there has got to come quick. Where I live it gets a little soggy by about mid october and is a choir to get them to harvest. :goodjob: plus reps to yah for starting a journal and joining 420.

All of my plants' flowering times are around 8 weeks, but the g13 has is a special mostly sativa cuz it flowers in only 8 weeks

I'm taking a guess on getting a pound on the one g13 haze i have because its already almost 6 feet and its got a month yet till it flowers, but then again i never grew outside before so i can be off by a lb or 2:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom