Barneys Farm Libetry Haze - Dutchblue Auto

Skunk No1

Small Grow Room (Self Made)
600W HPS
Sensi Grow A + B Fertilizers during Veg Stage

Hi i have been growing for about a year and have decided to have ago trying my own grow journal i have originally grown Skunk No.1 and a couple of different strains of auto flowering seeds.

I have recently visited Amsterdam and purchased Barneys Farm Liberty Haze and found this an excellent smoke with a really distinctive taste. So decided to purchase the seeds to give it go and see what the outcome is.

The only thing i have found is that there is not a lot of information about this strain being grown. So if any one has helpful information it would be much appreciated.

My seeds are currently in 24 hour darkness planted after germination waiting for them to sprout so they can be moved into the Grow Room.

Also Have a few different Auto Strains to try as well so am starting with a Dutch blue this is also at the same stage looking to be finished in about 7 weeks.

Will Upload an update with some Pics in a couple of days.

Hey Skunk No. 1, I'm subbed :)

Very interested in the Liberty Haze! Strange there is so little info on it around, didn't it win the last HTCC? Just know it has a lot THC :)

Probably it's just too new. I think I will grow this next and swap it for the Barney's Farm Lucy seeds, unless I hear that it sucks,like the Tangerine Dream (from what I read ... )

Excited about the Autos as well! But it's not Dutch Passion's AutoBlueberry, is it?

Re: Barneys Farm Libetry Haze/ Dutchblue Auto

Hey Skunk No. 1, I'm subbed :)

Very interested in the Liberty Haze! Strange there is so little info on it around, didn't it win the last HTCC? Just know it has a lot THC :)

Probably it's just too new. I think I will grow this next and swap it for the Barney's Farm Lucy seeds, unless I hear that it sucks,like the Tangerine Dream (from what I read ... )

Excited about the Autos as well! But it's not Dutch Passion's AutoBlueberry, is it?

Dutch Passion have some of the greatest autos! Including the record breaker AutoMazar which was grown by Seymour Buds.

I'm hoping to grow some Dutch Passion Autos once my current autos finish, impressive results I've seen and equally good shmokes! :peace:

Re: Barneys Farm Libetry Haze/ Dutchblue Auto

Hey Pharma Farmer

Ye you are right the liberty ain't as easy as it seems two seeds germinated but then didn't sprout.

But all going well with the Dutch Auto as you can see from the pics below the one on the right i started about a week before which is a AK47 Auto.

21313.JPG
21081.JPG
21148.JPG
20112.JPG
2007.JPG

Going to start the Liberty again in week when i am back from working away need all the time for these to get them started by the looks of it.

Will keep updated on the autos in the mean time.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hi sorry havent updated for a while had alot of trouble with these to start with.
Finally got them growing into nice mature plants i had them in veg for just over nine weeks, then began to flower.
As you can see by the pics that i have took at week 10 Flowering you can see one seems to have shot alot more in front and has actually been cropped today.

The picures where taken last week but the other liberty seems to be alot more behind and looks like i will gain better and more quality bud because of this. All the benifits of waiting longer :) .

Would appreciate if somebody could advise me on vegging and flowering times for this strain or similier Hazes. Although this did not turn out to bad for a first time strain, i do think there could be improvement for a better grow.

Will post somes pics of the dried bud when is done and also what the smoking quality was like.

photo_7_20.JPG
photo_6_18.JPG
photo_5_27.JPG
photo_4_30.JPG
photo_3_43.JPG
photo_2_50.JPG
photo_1_57.JPG
photo259.JPG

Back
Top Bottom