2 Barneys Farm G13 Haze & 2 Barneys Farm Lucy Outdoor Grow

sounds good man! how much you been watering them? My biggest plant drinks at least 5-6 gallons a day lol

I made the mistake of only watering them a gallon a days up till about 3 weeks ago when I started noticing this nitrogen deficiency... I water now with about 3 gallons every 2 days but I'm pretty sure I have to double that cuz they're slightly drooping the next day!

hey guys, well veg state is sort of boring so I'm just gonna post a couple pictures. My tallest plant is one of the G13's
31315.jpg
... its 6'1 and I'm expecting at least a pound off of it since it flowering starts in about 2 weeks

six foot tall? they look like knee. maybe waste high most...? no need to fib. The plants look wonderful buddy +reps

Haha I have no need to "fib" buddy... Tomorrow I'll take a picture with a tape measurer since u don't believe me... My tallest is 6 feet*

sorry i didn't notice but i put 2 of the same pictures in my last update. Those were pictures of my smallest plant, which is around waist high. heres my 6 foot tall g13 haze
4971.jpg

Hey guys sorry i haven't really posted in a while, but veg phase is extremely boring, at least to me it is.. well everything has been growing great: The one G13 Haze is about 6'5 and just starting to flower while the 2 lsd are well into a week of flowering... I dont have many pictures of each individual plant, but an over view of all of them. Keep in mind some of these pictures are a week or 2 old, but the lowest one in each section is up to date.

Big G13 Haze
5760.jpg

6667.jpg

7573.jpg

Barney's Farm "EL ES DEE"[/B]:bravo:

8446.jpg

9342.jpg

This one is flowering in this pic

10338.jpg

11905.jpg

The other "El ES DEE"

12302.jpg

137.png

The other G13 Haze

14204.jpg

As i stated before, this is my first outdoor grow, so i have no idea what i am going to get off of them... my guess is at least three pounds... i know you guys cant see the full plants on one of the lsd and the other g13, but i will work on getting those pictures up sometime today

The 2 "el es ds" are well into a couple weeks flowering while the g13s r just starting to show hairs that are forming the tiny popcorn hairs.....

El Es Dee #1
15183.jpg

16177.jpg

17166.jpg

18154.jpg

"el es dee #2"
19143.jpg

20119.jpg

21465.jpg

I have been experiencing yellowing starting at the bottom of the plants and slowly moving up... Im pretty sure its a nitrogen def, but isnt it too early in flowering for that? i mean its moved about halfway up all of my plants.. i have been feeding 3 gallons of water to each plant every 2-3 days with a half and half mix of fox farm's grow big and tiger bloom mix since i thought by adding just flowering nutes with a nitrogen def. would make the nitrogen def. worse. since then they haven't gotten much better... any advice would be MUCH appreciated.... they buds are looking awesome so farm

That's cool. I had the mistake of entering flowering with a slight nitrogen deficiency and the plant never rly gained the nitrogen it needs so it has some pretty bad yellowing, but they r going to make it to the end of the season for sure... The yellows about halfway up the plant tho but very nice bud production

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom