2 Liter Hempy SOG - WW and MK

Yo Panic why did you put the Oc+ in the panty hose? Im a newbie grower and was wondering what thats 4!:thanks:

So that when it comes time for harvest, he can pull out all of the fertilizer and flush his plants with water for the last few days.

Thanks hemprocket,learn something new everyday! Not everyone who does hempy grows said anything bout using pantyhose matter of fact its the first time i read about that! :thanks:

I'm just now starting to harvest my oc+ grow and there's no harshness or nute taste at all, and that's with a quick-dry.

OC+ feeds the plant at around 300-400 ppm, way below what most growers run. I really don't think you'll need to flush.

What I really like is that without needing a flush you can let your plant finish out naturally. You don't have to guess two weeks out when it's going to be ready, and usually I think guys guess too early. So the plant gets starved and is dying but was it really finished?

Watching my plants, even though food is still available, they're dying. The leaves are all turning. The buds are swelling and swelling.

If I'd have had to have guessed on them I'd have chopped by now, and it would have been too soon.

Thanks BlueDog! So it doesnt make a difference if you use the pantyhose or not especially if it doesnt effect the taste nor smoke:bravo:

Yo Panic why did you put the Oc+ in the panty hose? Im a newbie grower and was wondering what thats 4!:thanks:

Sorry for the delay but I've been out of touch for the last week....But Hemp was correct...of course.

And I think I agree with both Blue and Hemp about the flush....I pulled the hose and flushed but only for about 1 week and there was no real difference in the smoke or burn of the OC+ Jock Horror or the ones with out OC+.....And that was after only a couple days of drying. I'm curing now and will have a better idea in the next couple of weeks. (but I will say the early smoke of the JH's was crazy good....very heady...Way more HIGH than STONED)

I started 4 more girls about 3 weeks ago (2 hempy with OC+ & straight perlite and 2 with soil and OC+) and with them I just mixed in the OC+ so if I want to flush it will have to be with colder temps.

Peace.....

Hi cflgrow

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom