2 Liter Hempy SOG

hey i was wondering if you or anyone else had any suggestions for a top notch seed bank, i see lots but i want a safe and reliable one to get a couple good indica strains from. lookin forward to your harveat btw! all caught up now on your kick ass grow :tokin: :peace:

hey i was wondering if you or anyone else had any suggestions for a top notch seed bank, i see lots but i want a safe and reliable one to get a couple good indica strains from. lookin forward to your harveat btw! all caught up now on your kick ass grow :tokin: :peace:

Thank you for the kind words my friend.

As stated above, what's in my garden comes from Nirvana which is a 420Mag sponsor. They've always given me stealthy delivery and A+ service.

Give them a try. You won't be sorry.

:thumb:

thanks! if i can afford it ill be ordering this month! trying my hardest to drum up a simple 200 bucks for a grow set up of, 1000w mh, hps, ballast and fans my brothers buddys got for sale so cheap! friggen steal! but economy is what it is so 200 bucks is like a thousand for me.
sorry for ramblin! :tokin:
whats your favorite? indica, sativa, or hybrid? :peace:

i didn't realize you got the strain from Nirvana, I've had great experiences with their genetics and customer service. All the strains I've tried have been on point and seeing how well they can grow when a great grower gets hold of it is great inspiration. I'm definitely going to pick some of this up, I love how fast they get done.

Thank you. Let me know when you pick some up so I can watch you grow some baseball bats too.

:thanks:

Thanks bro i supose i was just making sure that this is what you were growing. I guess the genetic is irelevant due to the fact that it was them F**k off donky dicks your sporting there that caught my eye :adore:

Ordered , Ordered and ... ordered again!

Please run a journal when you grow Snow White so I can share in your fun and success. May all your buds be dense.

:thumb:

The top of that cola looks like it has a tennis ball on top.:goodjob:

You'll have my vote.

Thank you. The POM photos that I submitted really don't do this beautiful plant justice. She's 18 inches tall and as you noticed, she's rounded and THICK at the top. For a clone sent straight to 12/12 I think she turned out pretty strong.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here's one.

thicktop.jpg

I'm also going to use the chunky top of this plant for my October nug of the month entry. She's stickkkkkyyy fellas.

pomoct1.jpg

pomoct2.jpg

This is one of the nicer SOG plants I've ever grown.

My hat is off to our resident mad scientist Corey who dreamed up the recipe which allowed her to fatten up the way she has. I hope that all of you who find her worthy, will cast a vote in this month's POM contest.

Good growing everyone.

thanks! if i can afford it ill be ordering this month! trying my hardest to drum up a simple 200 bucks for a grow set up of, 1000w mh, hps, ballast and fans my brothers buddys got for sale so cheap! friggen steal! but economy is what it is so 200 bucks is like a thousand for me.
sorry for ramblin! :tokin:
whats your favorite? indica, sativa, or hybrid? :peace:

A 1000 watter for $200.00 is definitely a good buy. I hope you can grab it. Never apologize for rambling. I love it when folks interact within my journals. The more talk the better!

As for my preferences.....I like all of them to be honest. The reason I have grown Snow White for so long is that it's easy to work with, is a good producer, and smokes great. I'm not doing her any justice because my plants are little SOG plants but I've grown 6 footers outdoors that were absolutely beautiful and gives a better representation of what the strain can do if you go big. Snow White is a beautiful strain, IMO. In fact, here's some pictures of a 6 footer I grew outdoors a couple of years ago.

p2_profile.jpg

p2top2.jpg

p1_con_640.jpg

Here's the top cola off of it right after I got it home and trimmed it.

p2_toptrimmed.jpg

penis_cola.jpg

As you can see, she yields.

Also, here's Snow White growing in my Aero SCROG set. I've grown this strain for a long time.

8_3can.jpg

i read through that scrog journal! i want to try aero so bad! just gotta be patient as im on my second grow, first to be acurate cause my last plant was male.
also i took your advice on nirvana and cant decide between papaya and aurora indica! haha thanks for the suggestion i love nirvanas pricing and strain selection!
damn those buds are huge especially for sog! wtg!
:peace:

i read through that scrog journal! i want to try aero so bad! just gotta be patient as im on my second grow, first to be acurate cause my last plant was male.
also i took your advice on nirvana and cant decide between papaya and aurora indica! haha thanks for the suggestion i love nirvanas pricing and strain selection!
damn those buds are huge especially for sog! wtg!

Awesome.

:thanks:

when do you think youll try a different strain? maybe score a bomb ass strain and grow half snow white and half some other crazy good strain :)

man i love seein those roots!

i dont really have much experience with different strains to be honest, ive even only smoked a little few strains so my suggestions would be limited to three and they would be based off smoke not grow and im also very fond of indica,

if it helps i would say grand daddy purp, strawberry cough, medijuana, and i guess white widdow just kinda based off some grows ive read through on the net though so im not sure, hope my amature input helpped any :p

i dont really have much experience with different strains to be honest, ive even only smoked a little few strains so my suggestions would be limited to three and they would be based off smoke not grow and im also very fond of indica,

if it helps i would say grand daddy purp, strawberry cough, medijuana, and i guess white widdow just kinda based off some grows ive read through on the net though so im not sure, hope my amature input helpped any :p

All input is appreciated. Thanks for the suggestions and have a great day. Please stop back by.

I would recommend nirvana's wonder woman, I love that strain, it grows very nicely, has a huge yield, great smell and bag appeal and to top it off an amazing smoke that you can easily overdo at first. I know you can do wonders with the strain and get it yielding very big. I grew it for over a year, and favored it over the blueberry kush strain I was running, still to this day I love the plant and am only phasing it out for now because I have more seeds, and more strains to run through to find my staples.

From my experience, I think Blue Dream would do great in this setup. She's a very dank plant, heavy producer and yeah, great plant :)

I'm also seeing that the J1(Jack Herer x Skunk 1) is budding really nice in the 2L. She's supposed to be a heavy producer with very high potency. With a sativa influence, longer flowering (9-10 weeks).

I'm gonna be running Fire OG then Querkle then Blue Dream then Space Bomb then Super Grape Ape followed by White Widow and finally J1.

Out of all of those I know Blue Dream and Super Grape Ape are gonna be awesome. Fire OG may end up too lanky, but who know's, maybe she'll fill out with a longer flowering time or something. I've never grown Querkle before but I think she'll do well.

If I was just doing one strain, it'd probably be Blue Dream. Or Space Bomb, it's hard to choose.

Back
Top Bottom