2 - Unknown - Gifted

re: 2 - Unknown - Gifted

Looks like you got a male. Keeping it for breeding?

Okay, I tried to get some better pics, closer, but no dice. I guess I'll let them flower a bit more before I post more. all three from seed look exactly the same to me. Dunno if that's good or bad. It's been so fah-kin long since I've done this, I can't even tell anymore. And I thought for sure, I'd be able to tell right off. I coulda sworn I saw tiny little hairs poking out of the pointed tips, and that it just didn't show well in the pics. but, now that I go back to look, I can't even find the sites I snapped pics of back then. Guess I need to smoke some before going back to be in the same frame of mind.

Looks like male, but could be wrong check again to see if they have pistils.

Indica_pre-flower.jpg

I found some seed bank sells GDP seeds (S1). But they are out of stock...cost almost 100 usd for 5 seeds...guess I have to save up and have a look out for the next restock.

Wonder Twins LST phase 3

I know it looks bad, but it was long overdue and they were not harmed, merely pruned back and manipulated so as to make the best use of available light. I also took a clone today of each to flower out for definitive determination of sex. Being under this lighting regimen, pre-flowers die back without giving EITHER proper shape whether hairs for female or more rounded balls for male.

111711175649.jpg
111711173756.jpg

Also this was taken from Thing 2 today... My coveted 9-leaflet fan. Yes I pressed it.

111711162145.jpg

Good work on the LST. Nice healthy fan leaf. It's a sign of optimal health.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm thinking of starting GLR for the whole tub, Wonder Twins, Sourpuss, and Momma GDP, but I don't know if this small growspace can handle that kinda growth. mabe after LST is done and they've established their boundaries. GDP tends to take over in there but she's not tied down, so that'll happen... guess I'm just gonna have to keep her pruned so these guys can grow up and be fruitful! or flowerful.... is that a word?

Hi Honey!

The girls *positive thinking* look great! From your pics a week or so ago, I thought they looked female... have pistils (hairs) sprouted out of them yet? It's been a bit, so you may just get a nice surprise if you examine them now?

Looking wonderfully healthy!:bravo::thumb:

Hi Honey!

The girls *positive thinking* look great! From your pics a week or so ago, I thought they looked female... have pistils (hairs) sprouted out of them yet? It's been a bit, so you may just get a nice surprise if you examine them now?

Looking wonderfully healthy!:bravo::thumb:

Wonder Twins LST phase 3
I also took a clone today of each to flower out for definitive determination of sex. Being under this lighting regimen, pre-flowers die back without giving EITHER proper shape whether hairs for female or more rounded balls for male.

2 Posts up, above yesterday's pics

IT'S A GIRL!!!! YES!!!!

HAPPY DANCE TIME!!!!

:cheer::high-five::bravo::thumb::clap::slide::)
:party::yahoo::yummy::allgood::headbanger::tommy:

GREEN CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

One sativa girl!!!

Come on lil indica... give up those hairs!!!

Looks like male, but could be wrong check again to see if they have pistils.

Indica_pre-flower.jpg

I found some seed bank sells GDP seeds (S1). But they are out of stock...cost almost 100 usd for 5 seeds...guess I have to save up and have a look out for the next restock.

This one (Thing 2) turned out to be a female.

The thought just hit me that with the development of the male flowers, and how well formed they are, even under 12-1, that this might be a ruderalis strain. If so, and a male, too.......... I might not keep it. Or I might let it sit out on the back porch and bloom out, placing a bag over it in the final week of flower to catch the bananas and pollen to create some Indica/Staiva - Auto that is tailored to my taste . . . . or the giftor's taste. I dunno... It's the only Indica dominant I have. GPD is a sativa, SourD is a sativa, and Thing 2 is a sativa.... being the only indica, I am less inclined to cull although its meeting with an early demise is not yet decided against.

That's odd with flowering plant under 12-1. What is the wattage of your light(s)? How close are they to the canopy?

If you're ready for breeding keep the male, grow it out and collect the pollen, and make seeds. Who knows what type of gems you'll find in the cross.

That's odd with flowering plant under 12-1. What is the wattage of your light(s)? How close are they to the canopy?

If you're ready for breeding keep the male, grow it out and collect the pollen, and make seeds. Who knows what type of gems you'll find in the cross.

Total of 192w T5 VHO Cool White a scant 4" from tops. I thought it odd myself. But they are just preflowers and a damn lot of them.

You confirm male from that pic, I take it?

Just hit me like a freight train....... it's an autoflower...... DUH! I'm slow, but I got there.

Today was a sad day for the twins. The auto male, Thing 1, was culled from the crop today. He now lies broken from the root ball in the bottom of the trash bin. A moment of silence if you please.
SILENCE OVER!!!

The good new is that Thing 2 continues on her quest to become the best damn . . . whatever her sativa dominant she is! She got a haircut today and LST stage 4 is now underway. From a top view her stems form a "U" shape . . . roughly. I'm still getting the hang of not being able to staple down branches and having to tie them to anchors outside the medium. I have found that a bamboo skewer makes a nice stake in the middle of the bin to tie onto from all sides.
120911154659.jpg

Back
Top Bottom