20 day autoflower - Does it look normal?

popolino77

My auto berry autoflower is 20 days old above soil. The new leaves on the top look skiny and are rolling in. Is this normal ? I have my led lights on so i changed the color on my camera
20160111_083302_2.jpg
20160111_083246_2.jpg

I think it look fine. There are suggestions about overwatering but I don't think so.

I have been watering it evrey other day when the soil is dry and i only been watering it 4 to 6 oz of water at a time. Do you think the next time i water i should water untill i see run off ? The plant is planted in a 1 gallon smart pot

I am growing an auto flower at the moment(the easiest to grow so far) and it is better to under water than over water. I would use a moisture meter and let them get fairly dry all the way to the bottom of the pots. When you water go slow letting the pots absorb. Pour a little and smoke a bowl but in the end you do want run off. Rinse and repeat. Happy growing!!

Each strain has different needs so if you are following some recipe for another strain then yes you could wrongly blame the strain for mishandling it. Are you saying you have only added water? I have not tried that stuff but I was going to next after i run out of my current pile of soil. Maybe that is a hot soil blend and needs more dilution with coco or something. Hard to imagine it is Nitrogen toxicity just from a soil only though.

The leaf tips are starting to crash. I bet if you posted a color photo that it is deep dark green.

Each strain has different needs so if you are following some recipe for another strain then yes you could wrongly blame the strain for mishandling it. Are you saying you have only added water? I have not tried that stuff but I was going to next after i run out of my current pile of soil. Maybe that is a hot soil blend and needs more dilution with coco or something. Hard to imagine it is Nitrogen toxicity just from a soil only though.

The leaf tips are starting to crash. I bet if you posted a color photo that it is deep dark green.

No its a normal green. With my led lights on it looks like a deep dark green. I wouldn't use roots organic original again it holds to much moisture and it cakes up like clay in the begining if i started my grow over again i would have flushed the soil out and let it dry before planting . I like black gold natural & organic that worked well for me

Hi there,
I'm new to this forum and don't know how to make a new post, i hope u don't mind me putting it on here, it is related to the original post in this thread.

well anyway, this is my first grow and i'm growing a Big Band Auto feminized. She's now 20 days old, do u think she looks alright? I'm a complete novice so any advice would be appreciated. i'm growing in soil and only using miracle-grow all purpose plant food, they're under one 125w dual cfl because i can't afford to use any more electricity because its a secret grow. Do u think that will work? also, what happens if you use a small pot? i only have a 1 gallon pot.

Another worry is that my plant is extremely short, she's very bushy and has lots of nodes and leaves but is barely 9 inches high. the nodes are very close together. any thoughts as to why she's so short and weather or not that is a problem? all other autos I've looked at have looked a lot taller after 20 days but no where near as bushy or dense. Any advice would be welcomed, check out the photos too.

many thanks :)

oliver
IMG_326212.jpg
IMG_327216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom