How's my plant looking?

nature2

420 Member
So I'm in to my 1st day into the 7th week on my autoflower lemon haze. Just wanted to know why the top set of leaves are looking droopy. Any ideas guys or is this a normal thing?

20231126_192550.jpg

I have no idea whatsoever, its ment to be auto but don't know why it hasn't gone into flower yet. I'm new to growing so thought I'd get some info from people that's been growing for awhile. Thanks for the reply 👍

Yes I topped it too early as I had no idea on what I was doing. Its my 1st grow so have no experience whatsoever. Its 6 weeks old by the way. Today would be the 1st day of week 7 just to clarify buddy.

Yes I topped it too early as I had no idea on what I was doing. Its my 1st grow so have no experience whatsoever. Its 6 weeks old by the way. Today would be the 1st day of week 7 just to clarify buddy.
Yeah i don't think it's an auto with the age and not even pre flowers.
If you can get it bigger I would before I flipped it.
I think your going to have to go 12/12 if you want it to bud!

I personally wouldn’t had topped an auto flower. I believe that may be the source behind the delayed schedule. Give her a bit more time, flowering nutrients and increase the light intensity after you increase the height.

I have no idea whatsoever, its ment to be auto but don't know why it hasn't gone into flower yet. I'm new to growing so thought I'd get some info from people that's been growing for awhile. Thanks for the reply 👍
Howdy it takes a certain skill set to do Autos maybe get a photoperiod and start there if you're new to growing but otherwise what you got going on doesn't look all that bad keep on keeping on and and with some help from some of the good PPL here you'll do ok👍✌️

Back
Top Bottom