New cannabis leaves growing spindly and are rolling in - What do I do?

I can't be sure. Temperature, humidity, nutrients, watering can all affect the growth habit.
Yes - if you correct the problem, your plant will grow normally. The trick is to identify "the problem".
You may not have full control over the temp's and RH, but you can control watering and nutrients.
I'd try to bring the temp down a little, add a small dose of nutrients, and water correctly. See what happens.

I have fox farm's big bloom but i am afraid to use it, I nutrient burned my last grow with it . my last grow only yielded about 8 grams it was good stuf though. This is probably a stupid question but i will ask it anyway. I am using a 1 gallon fabric smart pot for this grow, i always take my plant out of my tent to water it. Am i causing stress to my plant by taking it out of my tent to water it ? I am paranoid that scince its in a fabric smart pot when i move it i am moving the roots around inside my smart pot causing stress to my plant

Moving a soft pot won't hurt it at all as long as you treat it right. I do it all the time. I have some 25 gal smart pots. They are so heavy when loaded I have to use a hand truck or my tractor bucket to move them. Be gentle and they will be fine.

I can't be sure. Temperature, humidity, nutrients, watering can all affect the growth habit.
Yes - if you correct the problem, your plant will grow normally. The trick is to identify "the problem".
You may not have full control over the temp's and RH, but you can control watering and nutrients.
I'd try to bring the temp down a little, add a small dose of nutrients, and water correctly. See what happens.

My plant definitely is not over watered as soon as my lights came on today the leaves started pointing upwards. Do you think the reason for the leaves are starting to grow skiny and smaller is because i have my plant to close to my lights ? I have a galaxyhydro 300w 140 true watt led grow light and x2 apollo 24w 14.8 true watt led grow bulbs . it is recommended to keep my galaxyhydro led 15 inches from my plants canopy and further away when veging. I have my galaxyhydro 14 inches away from my plants canopy and my plant is only 20 days old

I really don't know. It certainly won't hurt anything to lift the light a few inches to see what effect it has.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but you have so many topics started in the FAQ forum, it is hard for me (all members?) stay on top of which plant has what problem(s) - if any. Is there a reason you don't start a journal where everyone can easily follow the progress of your grow and the diagnoses/information given? I'm afraid you are doing yourself a disservice. With 75 different topics in the last two months, we may be giving you conflicting advice. It is just about impossible to see the big picture.

Back
Top Bottom