Hairs turning color - When should I flush?

thanks man. its not ad bad for day to day life as you might think. the biggest thing is I cant drive anymore and reading has to be done with a magnifier so I typically just scan my book with my phone which has an app that will actually read it to me. for the grow though with the exception of looking at the resin glands its surprisingly been pretty easy. if anything ive been the luckier grower because I can really enjoy the smell of the plant.. actually ended up coughing the other daylike I had taken a hit when I was near the plant, lol.

When im done im going to upload the dimensions and how my partnetr and I built the cabin were growing in. THATS the cool setup, trust memm

So if they're just starting to turn cloudy you still have a few more weeks to go I would do your flush so that way when they start to turn full cloudy you can either cut it down or let it grow more turning Amber for more of a body high but either way you're getting close just be patient you're almost there

So if they're just starting to turn cloudy you still have a few more weeks to go I would do your flush so that way when they start to turn full cloudy you can either cut it down or let it grow more turning Amber for more of a body high but either way you're getting close just be patient you're almost there
I seem to have little choice in the matter. The past three or four days it's been a real struggle to maintain the ph range that I've dropped the nutrient level several times, currently I have it hovering at four hundred and had to keep adjusting til it got it down that far, I don't suppose anyone knows if auto flowers behave like this?

I'm likely going to try to let it squeeze a little more out of the remaining mutes in the water before going totally ph water, might as well not waste the remaining nutrients. Kinda hoping these buds will plump up some more before the harvest anyway.

Back
Top Bottom