2017 Auto Flowering Mixed Strains & Hybrids

Silver sativa

Hi guys I'm currently growing in a dr60 which was the only size tent that could fit to my current needs.

I am not new to growing I have had many harvests but change in circumstances made me downsize massively.

My plan is to have rotational harvests using outdoors and in with a little breeding to keep hand picked uniformed autos and maybe start a feminisation process aswell for next years seed stock.

I have a 400 watt digital ballast that is currently tuned down with a dual spectrum 250 hps on the 2 day old seedlings I have to intakes a 4" and a 6" also a oscillating fan and a extractor with carbon filter.

I'm using my own blend of soil mix and will soon be transplanting into 5.5 litre pots which some will continue indoors and some outdoors.

Strains : I have 6 original auto AK47, 4 auto blue streak, 2 sour diesel Auto, and a juju which is a auto blueberry x auto haze crossed by myself.

Due to new house I'm currently having temp issues its 24c ambient and 30c lights on. I know these tents are really small and heat havens the seedlings seem happy enough and I have put plastic bottles over the top of them as humidity is also an issue.

I will be starting some outdoor auto strains in this also alongside ready for the start of the season.

Some of these have only broke soil today and others yesterday morning.

Also the Scrog net is in place just because I'm trying the design out that I purchased at the hydro shop with the tent. Will be doing Scrog method later on.

420-magazine-mobile432325133.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2092466343.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2062618702.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1355839481.jpg

re: 2017 auto flowering mixed strains and hybrids

Light schedule will be 18/6 throughout. Any questions ideas or pointers please let me know and I will get back to you.

Re: 2017 auto flowering mixed strains and hybrids

So I woke up to a few others that have popped I'm thinking I might repot my autos into 5.5 litre pots so they are good too grow out until the end. 5 popped so far but they were staggered in germination any ways.

Re: 2017 auto flowering mixed strains and hybrids

Repotted in a much more airy soil mix with perlite and added worm castings. Also I moved the light closer down to the air intake and it now has the 6" blowing on the light and my temps have dropped from 30c to 23/24c which I feel is so much better for the plants and I'm quite happy with how things are now taking off in the small experiment tent. Also I germinated some more beans that are for outside which I will be crossing with my autos.

420-magazine-mobile1400559768.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1449566375.jpg

Plants are not doing so well I think my soil may be burning them or my ph in the water I've started using different solution from today so hopefully they come back to life here is a little update my light was moved closer to them so this may also be the problem.

Looks good!

When I got a 60x60x140 i did 4 autos. The yield was rubbish as i didnt train them and they got tall and crowded the small space.

Make sure you train them early when you get them in the final pots is what I learned from that.

If I could go back to that one now, I would have done 1 or 2 plant SCROG like you to get the most bud from autos.

Oh and also a BIG mistake was not having a fan on the plants, only relied on the passive movement from the fan+filter flow. Have you got a clip-on or small desk fan in your tent?

Hope it goes well! I will follow :)

I have just started an Auto Duck grow journal. Check it out and plz advise where you can. We will be at similar stages together!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom