250W HPS Refrigerator Grow!

Yeah I really hope so! Quite excited to try her out. I'm currently looking to buy a pen vaporizer "Storm". As I have stopped smoking cigarettes a year ago and only vaping ecigg now :) Cheers
Yea im wanting to get me a good vape in the near future they are pretty cool.✌

Hey Islandish, the lady is looking good. I just downloaded the app and happened to come across your grow. I noticed you were looking at vapes. I just got one a few weeks ago and I am super happy with it. I bought "The Mighty" from Storz and Bickel through Smokazon, a sponsor here at 420. I used their make an offer option and they accepted. They also had quick, free shipping. Got it to me in 3 days.

It will cost you somewhere between 250-350 depending where you buy it but let me tell you, if you smoke a lot, it's worth every penny. I was never a fan of vapes for dry herb but this one is awesome. Fits in my pocket and hits like a champ with quick and easy refills. They offer a smaller, more compact version called "The Crafty" which is a bit cheaper but probably hits just as well. Sorry to ramble, just got done using my vape lol.

Hey Islandish, the lady is looking good. I just downloaded the app and happened to come across your grow. I noticed you were looking at vapes. I just got one a few weeks ago and I am super happy with it. I bought "The Mighty" from Storz and Bickel through Smokazon, a sponsor here at 420. I used their make an offer option and they accepted. They also had quick, free shipping. Got it to me in 3 days.

It will cost you somewhere between 250-350 depending where you buy it but let me tell you, if you smoke a lot, it's worth every penny. I was never a fan of vapes for dry herb but this one is awesome. Fits in my pocket and hits like a champ with quick and easy refills. They offer a smaller, more compact version called "The Crafty" which is a bit cheaper but probably hits just as well. Sorry to ramble, just got done using my vape lol.
I been wanting to get a vape also, i have never even used one but i hear they sre awsome, as soon as I get lined out im going to get one, i have also heard that you are alot better off to pay up for a good one if you buy one.✌

I been wanting to get a vape also, i have never even used one but i hear they sre awsome, as soon as I get lined out im going to get one, i have also heard that you are alot better off to pay up for a good one if you buy one.✌
Yeah I tried a pen model before and it just didn't hit at all. I kept reading about people who use them and were happy with them so I thought I'd give them another shot. I'm glad I did. I quit cigarettes using a vape pen and have basically quit smoking bowls, bongs, and doobs with the mighty. When you smoke a lot it's probably best to do it in the healthiest manner possible. Plus you get to reuse all your vaped material to make edibles

Will check it out :) thanks

Hello, not so much updating from me because I cant see so much of a difference. (Well the buds are still swelling ) The smaller buds in the middle seems to developing milky trichomea faster than the 2 main big ass branches on each sides. Is it ok to take the smaller ones first if they are finishing up faster or does that harm the rest of the plant?
Cheers

They should be ready on top first I been told to top harvest them first then let the bottom mature a couple or a few days till there ready thru a scope if you got one or if you just wanna tester yeah take a popcorn off bottom

They should be ready on top first I been told to top harvest them first then let the bottom mature a couple or a few days till there ready thru a scope if you got one or if you just wanna tester yeah take a popcorn off bottom
Okay, because the smaller buds at the bottom seems to my eye a bit more mature than the ones up top. More orange pistils on the lower ones. Cheers

Okay, because the smaller buds at the bottom seems to my eye a bit more mature than the ones up top. More orange pistils on the lower ones. Cheers

Yeah ad let the top mature first before taking bottoms someone may tell you different but for now just hold on you got a microscope?

Haha you been smoking this morning pal .✌️ yeah ambers couch lock milked more buZzxy high so which ever floats you boat snip em but you dont want clear ones as you'll already know keep us posted mate glad that your fridge grow works mate I shown it my bro and he loved your work ..

Small picture update, got a small fox tail on each of the two biggest branches, looks kinda funny.
Cheers
420-magazine-mobile1371543786.jpg
420-magazine-mobile152519574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1257458694.jpg
420-magazine-mobile760034539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1098692849.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1088401588.jpg

Back
Top Bottom