250W HPS Refrigerator Grow!

Beginning of week 5 and she is really starting to develop some fine buds on some branches. Other ones lower down are much smaller :)
420-magazine-mobile1209859717.jpg
420-magazine-mobile989371575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1222622380.jpg

Hard to get good pics with lights on hehe

Do I get a commission? :volcano-smiley:

Just kidding. :D

Cheers
Haha of course! :D

P. S This morning she had a bit to much light during the night as I am still trying to find the sweetspot. So I unplugged the light so she will get 9 hours sleep today. Lol. I would need that amount of sleep also haha!
Cheers!

Okay guys, I will follow the advice and put some more in todays feeding and se how she reacts :) Hopefully I will have my PH-meter in the mail. Thank you!
Cheers

Bumped up the nutrients this morning to 1ml/L instead of 0,5ml. No signs of burn.
No PH tester in the mail today, I'm quite eager to be able to test the run-off PH. Maybe it's out of range and that's what causing the limey colour on some leaves?
The two tallest branches on each side look healthy darker green and the rest in the middle look limey.
420-magazine-mobile1446659199.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1370819941.jpg

Cheers!

Ow do. the three colas in middle of plant i would take off the big fan leaves to reveal bud sites below, also at very bottom of plant i would remove growth that is getting very little light as these usually don't amount to much and detract overall. looking good either way. regards

I see that, sure is looking good, she is moving right along, she is a fast flowering strain for sure, doing great for week 5.✌
Yes she is fast indeed! I need to modify the bottom of the fridge when I get home to free up some more space, it's getting crowded in there
Cheers!

Still swelling up, I've noticed the limey leaves have turned slightly towards darker green. So I think I'm going to bump up the nutes to recommended maximum 1,5ml/L. Now I'm currently at 1ml/L.
Have a great weekend!
420-magazine-mobile715373653.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1419530987.jpg

Yeah I agree, big cred to this plant that she still sticks with me after all abuse haha.
Well, first time is always first time I guess :)
Cheers

Well it didn't go that bad. You had enough self control to not over feed them with nutes. That's far worse. This helped you to learn to read your plants. They always tell the truth. You just have to learn there language. I believe with this grow you have started that very important journey. I few more grows under your belt, and you will be able to consider yourself an advanced grower.

Welcome to the learning curve. You're doing fine. :thumb:

Well it didn't go that bad. You had enough self control to not over feed them with nutes. That's far worse. This helped you to learn to read your plants. They always tell the truth. You just have to learn there language. I believe with this grow you have started that very important journey. I few more grows under your belt, and you will be able to consider yourself an advanced grower.

Welcome to the learning curve. You're doing fine. :thumb:
Yeah I've learned so much this far, and ready to learn even more because it's a whole lot of fun. And thanks to you guys for all the solid info and guidance! ✌️
Next plant will get a 250watt MH to veg under :)

I'm a little interested on how you started out and what strain was your first?
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom