2nd Grow - CKS Autos White Widow & Amnesia Haze

Day 22 ish .
growing great! The Ammnesia Haze is stinkin like skunk ass. I can smell them as soon as i get close to the closet.
The w.w"s dont really smell. Here they are
20171224_154947.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Is their a quicker way to post pics without adding to my gallery 1 by 1 so i can them put them up here :s

If I'm not mistaken, we can still do batch uploads of multiple images at one time (assuming they are all stored in the same directory). In other words, instead of selecting one photo at a time, select all of them at once. You'll still be able to enter a unique name and description for each after uploading them (if you so desire). This is with a laptop or desktop, though; I have no idea how the cell phone apps function as my cell phone is tied to my personal identity through that whole billing/account thing, lol, so I'm very unlikely to start using it for cannabis-related discussions with the political climate being what it is in this country.

BtW, halifax, any chance of an update on the White Widow Autos? I have some of those seeds and am thinking about trying to grow one or more of them (assuming they don't mind a cold environment :rolleyes3 ) . Therefore, I'd love to know how yours have been doing, feeding, growing, flowering, smelling, et cetera.

I guess not?

Thanks, I'll buzz by your journal and check them out.

I have one soaking, but so far it's just floating there.

Back
Top Bottom