2nd Grow! - Clones

supertramp

A while ago I took up my first grow with bag seeds and got 4 plants out of them 2 I grew and 2 my brother grew. Both of mine turned out to be male and one of my brothers was male. But the other is a beautiful big healthy gal!

So 22 days ago I took 7 clones off her and stuck them in dirt with root hormone on them. All 7 rooted!:cheer: All of them are now growing beautifully. Enclosed closet, fan, 1 55 watt CFL 3500+ lumens, sterile pots and soil and regular tap water with a small dose of miracle grow in it every now and again. 24 hour light.

After my first grow turning out to be males I was knocked down pretty hard for a while but saw my brothers female and decided to give it another grow even as discouraged as I was I'm glad I tried again. Lol only thought maybe 2 or 3 might make it if I was lucky. I was wrong thankfully!
20141110_220152.jpg

more pictures to come of clones and mother!

re: 2nd Grow! - Cllones

Hey Supertramp!! Glad you were able to get at least one female from 4 seeds. I have 3 mystery seeds going now and I'm hoping for a female. Even better that you were able to pull some clones off her. You could be looking at a really good grow!! Good luck and keep the pics coming!:volcano-smiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Apologies for abandoning my thread. Mother plant didn't turn out good bud because of a few mistakes. I got discouraged and my schedule wasn't ideal for my clones so I let them go... GOOD NEWS! I have new mystery bag seeds germinating and will be posting a new grow thread! Mystery grow #3! Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom