OG Ghost Train Haze & Strawberry Amnesia - T5 Veg - 2000W Flower - SIP Hybrid System

For the time being, a towel is doing most of the work... These girls are on wk 6, already milky and the pistils are turning a nice bright orange so,... Maybe another 1 - 1.5 wks, and they'll be coming down.
I already have a redesign in the works. Ill just have to roll the idea around for a couple of days before I decide on a final plan.

So, I'm thinking about building one large wooden rez with a liner... 3ft x 6ft x 6in. That would increase my total rez space from 5 gallons, to 67.3 gallons, or from 1 gallon to 11.21 gallons per plant. The net pot lids would sit through holes cut into the lid of the rez, and there would be zero plumbing in the system aside from the auto fill float valve. The air stones could then be moved directly into the rez with the plants instead of being in the control bucket. That should do the trick... For the time being, a few shots of the girls at day 46 since flip.

Sorry for the break everybody, we are in the last 3 wks before GrnRm Jr. is due to arrive, and Mrs. GrnRm has been requiring a lot of attention!
I took down the girls at 8 weeks, and came out with slightly more than the last hydro run!!! Organic soil producing more than hydro!!! The flavor, and smell, keep getting better with each day spent in the jars. The Strawberry Amnesia has a wonderful spice to it, and as usual the OG Ghost Train Haze is probably the smoothest smoking meds I've produced thus far.
Upon further inspection, it seams as though roots had simply worked their way through a few of the uniseals, which was causing my leaks. The roots had barely even formed in the water resivours, I'm thinking because the wicks were oversized and the bottom 3" of the soil was dripping wet. So, I will also be downsizing the wicks, as well as building one large rez on the next run.

Good luck with the Mrs. And Jr. :thumb:

Im still in love with your setup. Haha. More so after that.
Congratulations on the happy chop! :goodjob::welldone:

I really like the idea of a big rez. Are you thinking a big rubber lined box with net pot wicks? I can't wait to see/hear what you come up with. I need to finish one side of the room and I want to do something like this.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom