2nd Grow Attempt

Ronevan

This is my second attempt to pull out some females, my last attempt i decides that i was only going to grow 2 plants, and would you guess what they both turned out to be...? Males all males... well so now i went a little over board when i was germinating, cracked a few to many lol. and all of a sudden i now have 19 in the ground lol... For Nutes im using nutri+, it has an A and B part to it for vedge growth and the same for blooming. And im also trying some new crazy super growth formula. ill post a pick of it after. so ive been growing now for 31 days here are the pics from day 3 to present.

day3

Day3_A.JPG

day4

Day413.JPG

day5

Day51.JPG

day6

Day6_A.JPG

day9

Day9.JPG

i will finish puting up what i have tomorow

Those seedlings are stretching for the light.

Can you move your light closer?

If you're using regular seed and want a good chance of females, you really need to germinate more than two seeds.

The ratio of male/female is about 50/50, so chances of two males, two females, or one of each are equal.

If I were going to do a seed grow, I would germinate at least 6 seeds in order to have a good chance at a breeding pair.

regards,

SS

yea im defiently growing more than 2 now lol, well im just posting now my up to date pictures . i cannot remember if i posted what nutes i was using in first post and well here they are: nutri + grow and nutri + bloom, im also trying "superthrive" ive heard it works wonders... anyways here are the pics
I think ive also forgot to tel you guys what im actualy growing lol, well ive got 7 random bag seeds ( absolutly no idea what they are lol) 7 bermese and 2 handi tards that could posibly be northern lights lol

Day 12
Day12_B.JPG

Day 13
Day132.JPG

Day 18
Day18_A.JPG

Day 22
Day222.JPG

Day 22a theses my friends are my two little handy tards lol, they died and i somehow managed to bring them back to life, beyond me how. but now they are all kinds of messed up lol but they are still growing none the less hahaha

Day22_A.JPG

Day 22B

Day22_B.JPG

Day 26

just moved some plants down to 12/12 and on the top is on 24. ive definetly now at this point realised that i have gone ove rmy head... and ive been busting my head trying to figure out how i am going to do this. ive decided to just bud like 6 plants or so at a time and im going to leave the rest under 24hr.

Day262.JPG

Day 31

They are growing well, and at a remarkable rate!

Day31_A.JPG

Day 31b

Day31_B.JPG

Day 31 C

my soon to be girls (fingers crossed)

Day31_C.JPG

and well evryone thats all ive got for now

lol, yea i have one more pic to put up and that will be for today's picure but i was just waiting for my battery to charge... oh shit and well now the lights just went out. so ill put up more pictures up tomorow. :) thanks for following, if anyone has any tips, details or advice i am all ears , cause like ive said this is my second grow. my first grow went well just turned out bad lol Just need that bad news confirmation but turned out both males :( here's hopping

You can't miss getting some females this time...good luck

Just took some more pictures tonight before the lights went out, just made it home in time from work lol. Anyways hope you like, they all seem to be growing really healthy and nice a bushy :D

Day34 all 4 pictures:

Day343.JPG

Day34_A1.JPG

Day34_B1.JPG

Day34_C.JPG

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom