CAM004341.jpg
CAM004441.jpg
CAM004432.jpg
CAM00442.jpg
CAM00439.jpg
CAM00440.jpg
CAM00441.jpg
CAM00438.jpg

So here's the set up with the transplant, and the soil added to my babygirls. I have the 300watt, and the 14watt LED on them. So I'm pretty sure they're getting enough of it. 300 watts seems like 3 times wat i need so its hanging a foot above. I hope everythings all good!
Tip/Advice?!?

Usually the general rule is to get it close, but hold your hand over plant to make sure the heat isn't too much for plant. If it's warm to your hand it'll be to warm for plant. But with a good fan you should be able to get the light about 6 to 8 inches away with no problems

CAM004492.jpg
CAM004482.jpg
CAM004472.jpg
CAM004462.jpg
CAM004452.jpg
Ok today the light kicked on , and woke me up, so I dropped the lights, the CFL is now 6" from the top of the highest baby plant. Got the fan in a got spot rotating a nice breeze on them. And about the time i was done i realized they all got new little leafs . Theyre growing up too fast, soon I'll be sending them to smoke college idk if i can handle all that. Haha.... The bigg one is gets a new set of leafs like every other day. So maybe I'm doing something right!!

Thank you guys, we're in the process of getting our first paychecks and ordering proper equipment. Like a nice powerful LED. Basically working with wat we have at the moment, just moved across state borders starting a new life and wat not. Had to get away. But soon we'll have everything we need. I'm as excited as a school girl for this grow. Peyton that link, i went to download, but it wants access to my precise GPS location. Do you think that will put me in any law danger.? I mean if u think about it if they want to kno where im at they'll find out regardless.

CurtMan,

Look at your post #64. See how you planted the plant in the pot in front of the water bottle? That's what Peyton was trying to explain to you about transplanting. You should have done those other two like that one. They should still be ok, but as they are, they can be damaged easily. Just be careful when you are tending to them and make sure nothing falls over and hits them in your grow space.

I'm no pro grower, but know from past mistakes what can happen. You'll be bummed if something bad happens, but you will also learn from it. Take it slow and don't rush things, read journals, take notes, and ask questions. People here are pretty good about helping out if you ask. Good luck.

Oh i know what you mean man. I wedged it in between the three turn the fan offf just for a reference of size. It was there for like 20 seconds, but your right man, one thing that really pisses me off is a total fuck up because of a little dumb mistake. Thanks man because I'm the kind of guy who needs reminded haha.

Day 15¡
It's been awhile, been working like a mad man.. water them every morning an hour after the light comes on which is still on a 18/6 timer. We took the bag seed test dummy out side because the bottom leafs were dieing off , figured it didnt survive the super crop .. but heres some pics . Let me kno what ya think.

CAM00460.jpg
CAM00463.jpg
CAM004671.jpg
CAM004661.jpg
CAM00462.jpg
CAM00461.jpg
CAM00465.jpg

I read that autos don't grow as fast the first few weeks do to them obtaining great root bases. So I'm going to go with the short one being the auto. And the tallest to be the white widow, and the other is raw Deisel, because of leaf style as sprouts. Idk if im right due to seed mixups via roomate.. but we'll see soon i hope. Also for day 15 theyre a decent size i hope. Because the first four days they were under the lazy LED.. but its coming along.. im excited!!!!!

I'd cut back from watering every day so you don't over do it. A good way to tell if you need to water is to put your finger in the soil, up to between your first and second knuckle and by determining the weight of the pot while lifting. If it's moist and heavy, don't water. Light and dry, water. Lift before and after your next watering so you can get a feel for the weight differential. Other than that, they've made a very nice comeback! Good work man!

CAM00478.jpg
CAM00480.jpg
CAM00484.jpg
CAM00487.jpg
CAM00486.jpg
CAM00482.jpg
CAM00481.jpg
CAM00485.jpg
Back guys, been working updated a few things new pots 10", new soil. (MG potting soil-MG moisture control. And new germinized seeds planted.. 5-^seeds - Purple auto. And a new humidity and temperature gizmo... lighting still on a slight set back getting more cfls tomarrow. Not sure the ideal ranges to achieve on my gizmo device., the plants have some yellow damage mostly the bottom leafs.i think its due to my roomate not knowing he shouldnt spray them. Only the three plants have moisture control soil. all help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom