2nd Grow Let's Go

Flyg34

So I germinated 4 seeds and they are in seedling stage strains unknown 11/26/17 growing indoors using coco coir & perlite 1000 & 300 watt led light not sure what nutes I am going to use. I used Rocket nutrients my first wasn't all that happy so I'm going to get some other kind to do a comparison with any suggestions ?

So out of the 4 seeds only 2 germinated I have been growing them in solo cup until 12/26I transplanted them to five gallon cloth pots been having problems with temp & humidity in my tent I put space heater next to it damaged one of my plants hope it survives

So out of the 4 seeds only 2 germinated I have been growing them in solo cup until 12/26I transplanted them to five gallon cloth pots been having problems with temp & humidity in my tent I put space heater next to it damaged one of my plants hope it survives
Ok so my plant that was the heat killed the top of the main cola so I went on and topped it I got 2 healthy looking spring up so I think I am alright during the time it took for me to figure that the top was dead my other lower noids have really taken off had to remove some leaves so main colas can get light to catch up my other plant seems to be doing fine I topped it as well my tent is in basement so have been struggling with temp and humidity so I found this very old little desk heater so I put that in the tent as well one off my old humidifiers in there created a very nice environment went back with Rocket nutes see what I yield with topping growing in winter requires so much more

6.5 weeks into veg thinking about switching at week 9 looking pretty good no issues I think I was stoned and went little over board on topping though lol...

20180209_223443.jpg
20180209_223418.jpg

Ok so I switched to bloom on Feb 20 week 8 looking like I lucked up and got 2 females so I trimmed topped to late so my was very top heavy so it split I repaired with zip ties and rooting gel bent some leaves trying to spread them out in my screen so I tied up some support ropes for my colas also bought some big bud nutrient to add to my cocktail so we will see

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

So here we are in week 14 of flower things are moving real slow I read about really slow sativas I stopped feeding it nutes a like week expecting around 12 week flower. Started back last week looked kinda deficient I think another 2 or 3 weeks should do.

Hey I'm quite impressed by how your grow has progressed over the last 7 months! I'm sure the buds are solid and at their maturest but maybe in another week or two they might start showing a more magenta reddish coloration?

Back
Top Bottom