2nd grow, new look

Joro57

First grow introduced me to both females and one male, this time i once again recognize my females, but after 3 weeks in flowering I've got a new look... Hermi??

Week 4-2 Day 1 027.jpg

Week 4-2 Day 1 028.jpg

Week 4-2 Day 1 029.jpg

Week 4-2 Day 1 031.jpg

Maybe it's the angle, but it looks like one of those pods is already open in the second-to-last pic.
crazy thing.... new flower breaks forth on one side of stalk while "balls" appear on the opposite side! Have not seen any evidence of pollen.

crazy thing.... new flower breaks forth on one side of stalk while "balls" appear on the opposite side! Have not seen any evidence of pollen.
Lucky then. I hope your hermi-room is enough to protect your other girls. Seeds are nice to have, but they're a royal pain after a while when your whole room got pollenated >.>

Lucky then. I hope your hermi-room is enough to protect your other girls. Seeds are nice to have, but they're a royal pain after a while when your whole room got pollenated >.>
no where near each other. actually, this plant is from a seed that was produced from a previous grow.

If its the whole plant - chop and burn. If its just a few ball sacks pick them off and discard.

Then keep an eye out for more.

If its the whole plant that's a hermaphrodite. Completely useless in cannabis world.

What strain is this?

If its the whole plant - chop and burn. If its just a few ball sacks pick them off and discard.

Then keep an eye out for more.

If its the whole plant that's a hermaphrodite. Completely useless in cannabis world.

What strain is this?
sorry to disagree, hermi's are hermi's to protect the cannabis world, it's a safe guard for the species.
I have prepared a place for such..
take note: males= no bud, only seeds.... female=all bud, hermi= bud (somewhat lower quality than sinsemilla), plus seeds (have you checked out the price of seeds). I know , you know...
Most have to discard, true, but I don't.
The stain, another reason to "save", Bodega Bubblegum.
Try to find that from a seed bank.

I posted the pics to perhaps help others when identifying the sexes at a critical time during flowering.
I'm sure most are more educated than myself.
Enjoying the hemp... may you all as well.

Male = pollen, no seeds
Hermaphrodite plant is most likely to produce seeds that will also Hermaphrodite.
Right w/male/pollen, I miss wrote on that.
I have 5 others (females), same batch of seeds...
If hermi seeds only produced hermi plants and males produce only pollen, then where else would female plants come from?

Stress is the most common factor for the transition to a hermi. The plant fears for its survival thus produces seeds to carry on the species.

Right.
Feed your females some Colloidal Silver, you'll get your pollen... make some males to produce females...
... science, ya gotta love it.

Back
Top Bottom