2nd Outdoor Oregon Grow - Durango OG - Sin City Kush - Memory Loss - KO Kush

moss1310

Greetings-

i am underway on this season's outdoor grow. Last year was my first and it went pretty well. I am in Portland, OR, so our season is short and can be difficult with weather. Fingers crossed! I started all from regular seeds, and had them sexed through Phylos. I sprouted the seeds in my small grow tent ( I am finishing up my first ever indoor grow, which was more problematic than I hoped, but that is another story). I am using the Rev's True Living Organics method with recommended layers, spikes,metas, etc...

Durango OG

this sprouted about April 3rd and seems pretty healthy.

image13635.jpeg
image13636.jpeg

Sin City Kush
Sprouted April 10th
image13639.jpeg
image13640.jpeg

Memory Loss
Sprouted May 5
image13633.jpeg
image13634.jpeg

KO Kush
Sprouted May 1

image13645.jpeg

GL with the Portland weather. I moved here close to 10 years back and you have to have a FAST finisher or the bud rot will set in. Scary thing about this area is going to be all the moldy weed people are going to unknowingly get out on markets. I stick with afew local strains, tried and true, that come in end of Sept because that's about all your going to get here. I do try others in hopes of beating the rains, but bird in hand beat two in the bush. Mold spores are in the air. Is one of the hardest places I've grown in. I've been using some Actinovate as a drench and a 'light' foliar afew weeks prior to harvest. Last few years been pretty good. Keepem dry and lots of air flow come Sept. GL Keepem Green

Pics of my plants taken on 7/8. They seem to be doing well. The weather hasn't been as warm and sunny as last summer, but I think last year was a little too hot for the plants. The KO Kush from Sannie's seems to be very light green compared top the others. Any ideas on whether that could be an issue??? Cheers

image14496.jpeg

Sin City Kush
image14493.jpeg

Durango OG
image14494.jpeg

Memory Loss
image14495.jpeg

KO Kush
image14492.jpeg

Looking happy and heathy. Wish this rain wood stop. After tommarrow it's suppose to clear up. Maybe we'll have a Indian Summer and we'll have sunshine till mid Oct? wishfull thinking huh? Keepem Green

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Hi- Thread is still active. Was just waiting for flowering to begin. Posting pics tomorrow :)

End of August and overall my plants are doing well. Had an issue with Russet Mites and have been treating the ladies. All I see now are dead bugs, but I will continue to keep an eye on them. Flowering is my main concern right now. Only my KO Kush is in full flowering mode. The Durango OG and Memory Loss I think are finally beginning, but the Sin City Kush doesn't seem to be doing much.

AllPlants8_25.jpg

Durango OG

This one got hit hardest by the Russet Mites. Leaves wer curling upwards and I couldnt figure out why. Someone suggested it might be the mites, and indeed it was. Plant was probably stunted a bit. It started off as my biggest, but has been easily surpassed.

IMG_265811.JPG
IMG_265916.JPG

Sin City Kush

The plant is beautiful. Strong, dark green leaves. Very bushy. Didnt see any mites on this one, but no flowering happening.

IMG_266019.JPG

IMG_266718.JPG

Memory Loss

My tallest plant. Has the most Sativa in it so it makes sense. Looks healthy. I didn't see any mites on this but treated all the plants anyway.
IMG_266119.JPG

IMG_266223.JPG

KO Kush

This is the only plant in full flowering mode. I had a decent amount of mites on her as well. She is an interesting looking plant. From Sannie's Seeds, she is a hybrid of HerijuanaxKilla Kush. Supposedly a heavy indica. She is short and bushy, but hear leave fingers are long and thin like I usually associate with Sativas. We shall see.
IMG_266316.JPG
IMG_266415.JPG
IMG_266520.JPG

Anyway. hopefully flowering pops in soon.

Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom