2nd time grower

Thewackyiraqie

420 Member
Hey all Im new at growing my 2nd year growing, last year i grew one and was successful first year I had it in direct sunlight, just a random seed found, and second time I ordered I got northern lights auto flowering, one grew maybe a foot tall and budded extremely fast, I got 7.6 off it, and other one is still growing looking amazing as I think lol with this all being mentioned I have a back yard 13 hours sunlight or a garage with 400 watt light. I'm here looking for any helpful tips I can use for the next of many grows. what kind of soil to what to useto keep soil healthy, really any helpful tips are welcome wanna learn

Here's the grower

Attachments

• 15359966097531691533044.jpg
    15359966097531691533044.jpg
    694.7 KB · Views: 193
Welcome to 420 Magazine Wacki, nice looking plant! Looking forward to your first journal, here's a link to help get you started.
Journals in Progress
If you join in on other journals that interest you, you'll meet some amazing growers here.

Hi Wacky,
welcome to :420:

My best advice is to start here: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know and get familiar with the type of grow you want to pursue.
Secondly, follow other members grows here: Grow Journals and look for something that is like the grow you plan on doing.
Once you are ready, start your own Journal here: Journals in Progress

The more you get involved in the community the more people will follow your progress and help when you need it. That is the best approach. Somebody will always be around to help out regardless if you start a journal or not but you'll feel the love a lot more doing it the right way.
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom