Virgin grower

welcomeback

Hi I first began learning to grow 15 years ago in my early teens and have only just made my return this year but this time indoor. By no means a master(well I should be by now given I started learning 15 years ago) I have just planted my seeds into soil after 48 hrs in water. How long will they take to sprout? What would you do next once sprouted? Can you give me any tips or advice and a plan of action?

First things first. Start a Grow journal and follow the outline to give us all a picture of the situation. Then advice and all that fun socializing will naturally develop.

Welcome to 420! Looking forward to watching.

Few days and they will be up and looking around. Careful not to overwater these first few days/weeks

Hey, I got 5 out of 6 to germinate and I want to add a pic of day 5 since been planted. How can I attach a photo?

Hey, I got 5 out of 6 to germinate and I want to add a pic of day 5 since been planted. How can I attach a photo?

In the tabs, go to gallery, upload the pic to your album. Come back, click on the camera, and choose it from your album.

That wasnt the best description but, I am a bit of a pothead lol

looking good. Soil looks not too wet which is great.

I would do cfl right now then give metal halides in 1 or 2 weeks. Then use HPS for flower.

looking good. Soil looks not too wet which is great.

I would do cfl right now then give metal halides in 1 or 2 weeks. Then use HPS for flower.
Originally I was going to transplant and put under hps next week but I might see if my ballast is capable of running a mh bulb and take it from there. I have seen plenty of successful hps grows

Hey so I have decided to go with hps 20-24 hours straight and watering once every couple days, there's no turning back now full steam ahead! I will be adding more a few more plants in the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom