2ndGrow/1stJournal - 2 600W LED, Blueberry & GreenCrack

MrWigles

Hellooo everyone! I’m very excited to start my First Journal. (This is my second time growing)

I’ve been lurking these forums for years & I tried to start a journal years ago but I just didn’t have the time or know how.

Right now everything is kind of a mess as nothing went as planned, Because life is always full of surprises, with that being said I’m Hoping my next journal will be better. Soo Here does nothing!

STRAINS - 2 Green Crack & 4 Blueberry both from CROPKINGSEEDS.

LIGHTNING - 2 600W LED lights (around 550 Actual Watts combined)

GROW SPACE - 39”x39”x70” Marshydro Growtent. (1680D)

GROWING MEDIUM - Promix Bx with Mychorize.

NUTRIENTS - Floranova Grow / Floranova Bloom.

Ventilation - 4” inline fan / carbon filter. (used as my exhaust) I don’t currently have an intake fan.

VEG / FLOWER - Flowering stage! (Switched to 12/12 on June 1st 2018) so I don’t know how far along they are in the flowering stage as this part always confuses me! But it has now been 2 weeks on 12/12.

So I’d like to tell you guys a little bit about these plants, the green crack (the two in the middle) are now 5months old.. the blueberry are 3.5 months old (they’re in the front / back of the tent.. I almost gave up on the blueberry as I didn’t have the time & space to train them, Not even a little bit as there was originally 10 of them, 4 were males and the other 2 died as they all became what I thought was root bound while waiting for them to show signs of sex before transplanting into bigger pots as my lack of space was a big issue..

Omg these were all such a pain in the *** at some point lol..

Soo let’s talk about the pot sizes for a second as well! I thought that my plants were all rootbound..(they weren’t) I JUST WASN’t feeding them enough nutrients.. After transplanting the blueberry from their 2liter pots into 3 gallon pots & the discoloured / dying leaves weren’t changing I took a look at the FloraNova Grow nutrient bottle and noticed I was giving them 1ml per gallon lol and I should’ve been giving them 3tsp per gallon.. Fml haha. But Oh well it happened & they’re doing good now! This is also why one of my green crack is in a 10gallon and not a 5 gallon..Lol it’s definitely overkill I know but I was scared & they were supposed to go outside anyways. So yeah! This is the start of my First Journal!! Hope I’m doing okay! Good/Bad feed back is welcome. I came here to learn not to make friends ;)

So I’d also like to add that within the next week or two I will be starting some more seeds by CKS which will be Sour Jack Along with Super Silver Haze. I’ve chosen them because they’re Sativa Dominant, and I haven’t grown a Sativa Dominant plant before. My First grow was Early Vixen & Northern Lights Auto which we’re also from CKS. Early Vixen was so easy to grow, I didn’t have any problems with it but I only harvested 4oz Dry off of one plant under a 400w Hps that I vegged under Cfls for 4 Months.

Hey guys, I’ve been very busy but I’ll try to update this tomorrow! But right now can anyone tell me what’s going on here? I just noticed a few of colas aren’t looking to good, the white hairs are turning orange. Im thinking they’re burnt ?? There’s definitely something going on here, my lights are like 18 inches away. I’ve noticed some bleaching as well on some of the leaves!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom