Magnus8's Summer Outdoor Grow: Blueberry, White Widow, Green Crack

If no one responds with the recipe....I will PM you the recipe that Ms Stank uses. Not sure what page she got it from but she has it bookmarked somewhere.

thanks van! No rush, i hit the lightning bolt by accident and magnus just posted his update, recognized the name from your post so i figured i would jump in and follow along! Glad i did, beautiful plants

I've also got this one video that I wasn't able to post earlier. Here it is (with some luck)...

Man. Still having difficulty getting video from phone to you via YouTube...

Maybe this will work.

Welcome aboard, you two! Pull up a seat, set herself down and light up a toke. Enjoy the summer breeze as life drifts on by.

And if you need something to read, well we got you covered there.

Best,
Magnus.

Good morning, everybody! Hope you've all had restful weekends and that your day is starting bright and sunny -- unlike mine. Kinda grey and dismal here.

But Hey! Guess What! No, I don't have any sales figures yet on Finding Max but I should know better when I receive my first royalty statement at the end of July. Now I just need more money than gawd for advertising and promotions.

But isn't it time to look at the weed? I think so.

I am going to flower these first two plants beginning tonight because I'm running a little low on last year's crop. Last year I grew 3.96 lbs of weed which has lasted me almost all year now. If I can only get a bigger crop in I should be good for another year.

This year I would maybe like to try one of those nutritional supplements that are supposed to increase your nugget size or potency or what have you. Anyone got ideas as to which one I could try?

Hope you enjoy the pics!

All my Best,
Magnus.

Afraid I am not much help with nutrients Magnus.....I grow in living organic soil. I mix all my stuff in months in advance and let the micro herd do their thing.

Some people rant about a product called Mammoth P, but I am skeptical of it.

Afraid I am not much help with nutrients Magnus.....I grow in living organic soil. I mix all my stuff in months in advance and let the micro herd do their thing.

Some people rant about a product called Mammoth P, but I am skeptical of it.

Hey VS,

Can you teach me how to make the living soil? That is what i wanted to produce this year but had neither the cash nor the recipe. Every recipe i came across suggested alternate, difficult to get items for me. But if i had a recipe then i could plan out the purchases for the soil over a period of months. I live on a farm so ive got the room (but i think you can tell from the pics, right?) unless the space needs to be heated over its gestation period.

Could you do that for me, VS? I would appreciate it more than you know.

What i use for a recipe for my soil is what i was able to glean from a planting video i watched on Youtube one day. And since it seemed to work last year, i thought what the hell and used the same recipe as before. But i doubt it is organic, and organic is where i want to move towards.

Besides all that, how are you doing? Saw some of your own garden pics and for anyone else reading this you should really check out Van Stanks grow journal. Some lively discussion there. Check it out.

All my best,
Magnus

I will PM you my recipe. Not sure what country u are in, but some of my Canadian friends have had some minor issues acquiring everything. I gotta look for my notes as I made a few tweaks to it after the first batch.

hey magnus,

i actually screenshot your recipe as i was reading through last week. From my limited understanding, yours is basically a living soil already. Ill post the pic below, hopefully @Van Stank can chime in what he thinks. Perhaps using some of Vans aerated compost teas would give your soil life the extra kick the plants are looking for.

another option, is contact the Gaia Green company, they are out west somewhere. For my first run, i used a bunch of their bagged living soil, and i am reusing it for a second run... Due to your location, you might be able to buy a truckload, save you mixing etc... Just tarp it up and use as needed. Again, have to weigh the costs, but it is something i would consider if i was out in that neck of the woods.

another company i have been reading up on is dragonfly earth medicine. Duke Diamond from Dominion Seed Co. Swears by their products.

anyways, thats my two cents. Aint good for much! Hope this finds you well.

wp_ss_20180628_0001.png

Hi all.

Ran into a serious problem tonight. Went out a bit late to check on my demented little girls in their garden and check out the pics to see the yellow spots on the leaves that I found.

Is this a nitrogen deficiency? This is the first I've seen of this and I check my plants at least twice a day. It is dark out now and I'm not sure if something like this can wait until morning or not.

These are only 3 pics of 3 plants but these spots are appearing everywhere. It is clearly not a fungus. It is clearly not a pest or other offensive organism. It must be a nutritional deficiency -- but I am not sure I know enough to diagnose and treat it without good direction.

So please tell me two things if you can. First what is this. Second can it wait until morning?

Thanks for the good advice in advance.

Best
Magnus

No idea what that is Magnus. Sorry buddy, never seen that before.

And I haven't forgotten the soil recipe....just gotta find the notebook that has the recipe as I originally put it on a blog for easy access. I will get it to you brother!

Good morning all.

Thanks for the advice from all of you on this issue. I just came in from feeding them all a dose of CalMag supplement. We will see how that goes. I will watch carefully.

Other than those spots everything looks strong and healthy.

I finally was able to take the time to deduce from available clues which plants are which! At this stage's not hard now to tell the different kinds apart when you compare their leaves. I'll try to remember to illustrate in my next big posting how I figured out which plants were which.

But anyway... in the next posting I'll be able to show you All my different types of plants together, in other words I can show you all my blueberry plants, all my green crack and all my white widows together, side by side.

So that is aĺl exciting. I sure do hope the CalMag supplement works. I'd hate to see all that money go down the drain.

So bear with me as I try to figure out what is plaguing my plants.

Hi All,

An update on those yellow spots. No new spots since applying the CalMag supplement yesterday, but I noticed that, on one of the smallest plants, what could only be Nitrogen deficiency. So they all got another dose of CalMag combined with some Nitrogen mixed in early this morning at about 5:30 a.m. It is now about 12:30 and I will go out to take some pics to post this afternoon. I will also isolate out the different kinds from each other to make the journal a bit more interesting and a bit more that you can use to compare to other plants with. So, I'm off with my new Samsung phone (which I absolutely love because of the camera in this thing, right?) to the garden now to get some pics, show some stuff that needs to be attended to, and get some other work done than work on my book marketing.

Yes, yes yes. I'm still trying to market Finding Max. I'll let you all know more about my recent novel in an upcoming post. I just haven't had enough time to tell you about it lately since I'm so busy with this novel's release. But if you are at all much of a reader, then check out my novel on Amazon. Who knows, you might be interested enough to purchase a copy and read it. If you know a 420Mag member called Radogast, well, you can ask him what he thought of my novel. He read it and seemed quite impressed by it.

So check out the book while you're waiting for my later posting with the pics and the problems and the pretty, pretty plants in place.

See ya then!

Hello everyone.

Back with pics from today. Thought I would show the shape of the plants in general after the yellow spot scare from this week. Now, the yellow spots are still there, but they don't seem to be multiplying. One of my smallest plants, a tiny little Green Crack, seems to be struggling with some Nitrogen deficiency, too, so I added to their water this morning some more CalMag along with some extra Nitrogen for them. We'll see if that clears up this problem(s).

So I have also finally determined which plants are which kinds. I did it through leaf comparison, and knowing how many of each plant I was supposed to have. In other words, the three plants that all had these wide, fat leaves with deep veins -- and there were only three of them like that -- had to be my 3 White Widows, right? So that's how I did it. A process of elimination and extraction.

So anyway, with the pics, the first 10 are my 10 Blueberry plants.
The next photo is a close up of a leaf from a Blueberry plants, indicating how I was able to identify them.
The next 4 plants are 4 of my 5 Green Crack. One of my pics of these plants won't upload for some reason.
The next pic is a closeup of a leaf from a Green Crack plant, indicating how I was able to identify them all.
The next 3 pics are of my 3 White Widows. Mm
I forgot to get a closeup of the leaf in pics.

Then I've got a video showing the expanse of land I live on and where my garden is located within this expanse of fields. Lovely place to live. And a great growing space, let me tell you.

Hi All,

An update on those yellow spots. No new spots since applying the CalMag supplement yesterday, but I noticed that, on one of the smallest plants, what could only be Nitrogen deficiency. So they all got another dose of CalMag combined with some Nitrogen mixed in early this morning at about 5:30 a.m. It is now about 12:30 and I will go out to take some pics to post this afternoon. I will also isolate out the different kinds from each other to make the journal a bit more interesting and a bit more that you can use to compare to other plants with. So, I'm off with my new Samsung phone (which I absolutely love because of the camera in this thing, right?) to the garden now to get some pics, show some stuff that needs to be attended to, and get some other work done than work on my book marketing.

Yes, yes yes. I'm still trying to market Finding Max. I'll let you all know more about my recent novel in an upcoming post. I just haven't had enough time to tell you about it lately since I'm so busy with this novel's release. But if you are at all much of a reader, then check out my novel on Amazon. Who knows, you might be interested enough to purchase a copy and read it. If you know a 420Mag member called Radogast, well, you c8an ask him what he thought of my novel. He read it and seemed quite impressed by it.

So check out the book while you're waiting for my later posting with the pics and the problems and the pretty, pretty plants in place.

See ya then!

Okay, so I screwed THAT posting up! Let's try again, shall we?

Okay, onto the pics I described above.

View album 23374
Now, did that work out? Let's try and get this (right-side-up) video (which-is-not-upside-down) working, eh?

(Apparently there are still another 10 minutes to go for uploading the video so I'll just have to sit my ass here and be patient. Hmmmm. What could I accomplish in 10 minutes? Hmmm. What kind of trouble do I have set before me this wonderful day. Hmmm. Well, I see four tupperware containers in front of me each holding a different type of weed that I grew last year, all ground and waiting for consumption. Pineapple Express. Big Bud. AK47. Critical Mass. Hmmmm. Now -- just what trouble could I get into in these ten minutes. Well, let me see...

There..... How about a nice mixture of Critical Mass mixed with some Pineapple Express. Some Sativa. Some Indica. Some sweet smoke. Okay, I've convinced myself. Back in a flash!

Well.... welcome back. Been about 1.5 hours since we last sat down to chat and i have been fighting with how to switch youtube accounts from one account to another and getting no where at all. Somi am unable to post my video because i dont want to host it through my professional youtube account. Im sure you can understand why, right?

So very sorry about that. I promise to keep working on it throughoutbthe evening..

All my best,
Darren M. Jorgensen

Hey All!

Finally got that video of my garden and the area in which I live.

Enjoy.

Chill.

Enjoy some more.

Best,
Magnusĺļ

Hey All!

Finally got that video of my garden and the area in which I live.

Enjoy.

Chill.

Enjoy some more.

Best,
Magnusĺļ

Back
Top Bottom