White Widow Outdoor Soil

BiGnIgE

So, im new to this, been smoking for years and have recently decided it would be more fun and cheaper to grow my own stock.

I ordered some white widow seeds recently and have germinated three of them, unfortunately with work schedule i have been a bit late on re-potting them since sprouting so theyve gone a bit 'leggy' but im sure ill be able to sort that out.

Now, i know indoor is the rage especially with the new LED tech thats available to us 'horticulturalists' but i wanted to see what mother nature could do for me.

so, follow up on my thread, please guys and girls, if you have any constructive tips/hints/tricks, please dont hesitate to inform me.

Peace.
x

:goodluck:I will be watching:)

cheers for the well wishes, starting a thread on this site just gave me the motivation to re-pot them, so they all have new homes, shall take some pics soon and post for all to see.

:passitleft:

here are the babies, ive never wanted something to work as much as these three. :)
IMAG03787.jpg
IMAG03774.jpg
IMAG03767.jpg

peace n love peeps x

here are the babies, ive never wanted something to work as much as these three. :)
IMAG03787.jpg
IMAG03774.jpg
IMAG03767.jpg

peace n love peeps x

looking good bro, the best thing to do imo is not to get to excited:) take it slow and try to enjoy what your doin rather then turn it into a job and thats easy to do. if you let nature take its course and ask before you do YOU WILL DO FINE! my first grow was not hectic but there were a lot questions that I had and most of the answers were right here:) take time and read the forums. there is super info here. but dont be afraid to ask as you can tell this site has many people here that no alot about groing some latin lettuce.as said befor just take it one day ata time. now lets talk about what you are groing in and other specifics. what are your plans for nutes,lighting" I know you said you want the sun to be your guide" sorry just got stoned and I am rambiling:) anyway read read read.:cheer:

lighting-wise, im gonn use good old mother nature, im going to build a small lean-to that ill have black poly over when it comes to flowering, i dont think i could wait an entire summer for them to flower, so when the time comes i can change light cycle.

nutes wise i havent a clue, a mate of mine has suggested jungle juice but i have no idea what to use, i know ive got a little while before i start feeding them so hopefully i can get some input from this browser based bud bible.

:peace:

thats cool, just remember that its a weed:)dont over think anything.especialy on your first gro Im on my third and things are looking good here. a proud papa I must say. defenitly be watching:peace:

oh yeah got some pics in the gallery if you want to see.

that i would, ive had the day off work and done nothin but look at pretty pictures of bud......shall have a nosey round, but yeah link to me to any projects. and think i might blaze a fatty whilst browsing.

:blunt::blunt::blunt:

oh yeah got some pics in the gallery if you want to see.

some awesome lookin buds, can see why ure so proud, you'll have to let me know how they taste.

:thanks: i cant wait, its so hard finding particular strains to smoke round my area, we've been inundated with cheese and variants of but no ones growing anything else so be nice to have something different, if this goes well i will consider building an indoor grow setup but lets see how things go.

so, i checked up on my girls today, and all three look healthy, nice bright green color, its amazing to see them starting to stand a little more upright after being repotted and nice to see the change since yesterday, im stunned at the resilience of these plants. the weathers been a bit crazy today, mad wind and heavy rain so i moved them indoors...

not entirely sure if the change in environment will do them any harm but im confident that if theyve started looking stronger from yesterday then a temporary change like that should hurt...

keep :tokin:
:peace:

:welcome:BIGnIgE Im on my first grow to .I plan on moving them outside after the weather gets a little warmer maybe take some clones if my plants are ready by then, i see you had them tied up I had the same problem to I didnt have the right lights yet so they stretched a bit. I heard that seedlings have this problem sometimes. what i did was planted them deeper when i transplanted them and now i got a fan on them 24/7. :420::ganjamon::party::tommy::theband:GOOD LUCK

so one of my seedlings has decided to die, looks like it snapped....not sure how, but the other two are looking good still......sucks that im down to two

so one of my seedlings has decided to die, looks like it snapped....not sure how, but the other two are looking good still......sucks that im down to two

sorry about your loss my freind, but thats life in the grow lane. like as said before when you repot the other babies dont leave so much of the stem exposed also make sure you fill the pot full with your grow medium all the way to the top. that will alow the plants to be exposed to more air movement and help strenghten th stem.:cheer:

we'll how it goes with the other two.

well, a rough weekend for my babies.....turns out my landladies cats have an unadulterated hatred of mary j, and have decided to dig them out of their pots....guess thats the end of this journal, i shall repost when i start a new grow and bury the cats in concrete.

Hey man, I've learned that putting stakes in the soil is very pointless unless you absolutely need it during flowering, if the buds get too heavy for the stems.

Let those babies grow up strong on their own, I think tying them when they are that small just stresses them out, and is more than likely the cause of the broken stem on the one baby. Add bits of soil as the sprout gets taller, so you're covering more of the stem. This will help roots grow higher onto the stem and will really help the sprouts.

Just remember, these plants are strong if you give them the chance to grow healthy, keep a fan blowing on them constantly so they are always shaking a little bit. That will strengthen them up soo fast! You'll be surprised how thick the stalk gets!

Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom