2x4x5 Grow has tookoff!

vickg35

Ok guys well I have 6 young OG Kush plants in a 2x4x5 tent , with the space i have I will be moving a couple out. My main question is when should I veg/flower so that I can keep my plant around 4 ft . I have a 400w 6" cooltube. Also how many plants should stay in the tent?

how many you keep in the tent will decide how big to grow them, you could flower all 6 if you keep them on the smaller side. if you want to pull some of them out, you can probably grow them to the 18 inch mark before you flower and you height should be good. the problem you face now is that you have started all 6. If you do not flower them all at the same time, the others will be huge when it is their time to flower.

Do you have a separate spot to flower them? Or are you going to flower in the same tent? If you take a look at my journal I am doing the fluxing technique derived from Light Addict. My ceiling is at 4ft, so really I will have to keep my plant under 3 even during flower. I am also using a 400w MH/HPS with cool tube.

I agree with go4snypr, the longer you veg, the bigger the plants will be in flower. Your light cycle will also affect how much they stretch during the first 3 weeks of flowering. If you are on 24 hours a day, they will have a larger stretch than if you are on 20/4 or 18/6

I think that 6-8 small plants would be perfect, topped a couple of times and flowered at about 9" high. More plants means less veg time to fill same area. FWIW, to give you an idea, in this picture there are 11 plants in a 2x5' box

IMG_130916.JPG

Back
Top Bottom